Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10

Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10

• Fred

The company is serious about its warranty commitments but it is unfortunate that there is no software monitoring on this device.

RC255, 14 Jun 2020It's a 3 year old device. Find a company that does provide ... moreLast security fix is from July 2018, so Huawei supported this device only for one year.

u me, 05 Jun 2020I have no complaints with this device, only HUAWEI does not... moreIt's a 3 year old device. Find a company that does provide security patches for 3 year old tablets.

• u me

I have no complaints with this device, only HUAWEI does not care about their valuable customers by not providing any updates on the latest security patch.

Great tablet! Been using it for 2+ years and it handles games and other tasks better than my snapdragon 630 phone

Hello ! FYI this tablet is already updated to Android 10. Please check XDA developers for more info. Thanks !

• Carmanen

Please upgrade to O, 14 Dec 2018Please Huawei upgrade this great tablet to Oreo and Pie .There probably won't be any big updates coming anymore or maybe even security updates. Last security update was July 2018. Too bad Huawei doesn't care much about their tablet lineup.

• Please upgrade to O

Please Huawei upgrade this great tablet to Oreo and Pie .

• Annie

Can anyone tell me where I find my URL on my
Media Pad M3.....

• Sal66

perblue, 20 Oct 2018How can I connect my cable tv, does it sport a hdmi inlet s... moreWIFI DIRECT or screen mirroring tv connection

Iqbal, 20 Aug 2017I bought the device from China and brough it to Bangladesh.... moreI think you need to go and change it if its worrying you.

• Carmanen

perblue, 20 Oct 2018How can I connect my cable tv, does it sport a hdmi inlet s... moreUnfortunately, it doesn't have mini HDMI slot (at least my version doesn't).

How can I connect my cable tv, does it sport a hdmi inlet socket?

Hi Inquiry here...

I'm actually looking for tablets with good processor for beat games purposes (Cytus 1 and 2, Lanota, Deemo and others) but most of my friends keep telling me to get an ipad for those kind of games yet most of my beat game files are for android and I don't want to go on a hassle to buy the game and download from the app store again. Is this tab good at all? Its Snappy 625 after all... and it sales for $263 (estimate when converted to my current currency) on online stores. Your response is highly appreciated.

• Edy

JL, 23 Jul 2018i want to know also ~~~ and i cannot find any answer in we... moreDa... Functioneaza cu nano sim. Este ok.

• Netflix user

Not recommend for Netflix or other media use. Will not display hd content due to missing licences. Has only winevine level 3 and level 1 is needed for full hd content.
So the good display is completely wasted in this device.

• JL

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2018Hello I just bought one and i have a question. It has 2 sl... morei want to know also ~~~
and i cannot find any answer in web ~~~ help
the nano-sim card still too big.

• Good ,But Very Hot

Good Media Pad , Good Stereo Sound , and before 3 days it was updated for the - EMUI 5.1 , Only one big issue , It becomes Very Vert Hot after a little time of use ( Specially if you are watching movies ... Please Huawei fix this Hot issue in the next update .

• Gogu

Doesn't worth the money. My personal opinion is that the firmware isn't optimised for hardware. After one year no Orero update. Just one security update and that was all. Launcher it's horrible. Fake EMUI without themes available for tablets! Maybe for a phone a director with 4x4 icons look good, but for a 10" tablet it's a bad joke. This launcher look very similar with Lenovo Yoga 10" launcher! And that tablet have some years. At least Lenovo eventually released un update from JB to KK but I don't think that Huawei will do.
I don't understand why some people want to make calls from a tablet. Usually a SIM card it's for data but you can make calls.

Hello
I just bought one and i have a question. It has 2 slots available, one for the SD card and another that shoud be for nano-sim. But it is way to small for a nano-sim (which is the smallest sim card available). Is this right?