Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8

Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8

• M6Freakshow

Only 480p works with an old Netflix version.

• Jintan

Zenyx76, 22 May 2020I'm glad I bought this and not the iPad 2019, as I managed ... moreGlad to hear that you have Netflix on your Huawei mediapad m6, care to share?

• PlainBS

It took me 2 weeks to find the correct method and files to add Google play into the tablet. It was a pain in the ass.

Don't ask me to share it cause I don't want it to be blocked or patched.

• Eva

Anonymous, 09 May 2020Can anyone share the steps to install Google Play so it wor... moreHuawei mediapad m6 does'nt have google play?

IDONTKNOW, 24 May 2020I don't know why ppl keep nagging at 4gb RAM. I think 4gb R... moreLet's say you get a device whose battery lasts for 4h, would you complain about it? or you'd say there's no problem as there are many power sockets around to charge it?

In other words what's the point of getting a slower usage experience when you can get a faster one with the same money? I can't understand why people say, "yea, so what?" and accept compromises so humble in front of a big company...who to save few bucks they give you only half the performance because they know you'll take it anyway..

• Hooligan

Zenyx76, 22 May 2020I'm glad I bought this and not the iPad 2019, as I managed ... moreDo you get 720p+ on Netflix or only 480p?

catalinn, 08 May 2020yupp, marketing move, forcing you to either buy it with 4Gb... moreI don't know why ppl keep nagging at 4gb RAM. I think 4gb RAM is enough. Processor Kirin 980 is also powerful.

Zenyx76, 22 May 2020I'm glad I bought this and not the iPad 2019, as I managed ... moreHi zenx ,,, you mean we can download google service fine in this tablet ??

• Zenyx76

I'm glad I bought this and not the iPad 2019, as I managed to install all the Google services and now they work properly, even Netflix

Anonymous, 08 May 2020Ipad 7 has only 3gb of ram and people don't cry about it...ipad is using another OS, less hardware demanding then Android, in case you didn't know...

You forgot 'no Google Play Services'

Can anyone share the steps to install Google Play so it works properly on this tablet?

Don't need all the Google apps like Gmail, Maps, Search, etc. as can download those straight from the Play Store so as long as the Play Store can be installed, the rest of the Google apps can be downloaded from there.

Ipad 7 has only 3gb of ram and people don't cry about it...

james dean, 31 Jan 2020its 2020 & yet Mediapad M6 still stuck at 4gb ram?? i h... moreyupp, marketing move, forcing you to either buy it with 4Gb RAM and next year you will have to buy another one, or go with mediapad pro, 6-8 gb and double the price...it's a win-win for them,,,

• catalin

Why on earth did they put only 4Gb RAM in it? With RAM so cheap these days they choose to shoot themselves in the foot..Would have bought it with at least 6Gb or 8Gb..., but 4Gb will be a gameover in less then 1year, you'll go crazy seeing your new tablet moving so slooow... why huawei? why do you put nice specs and then all bottlnecked and limited by cheap RAM..? just to save 20$? or probably they do like Apple with storage, you want double RAM 4Gb->8Gb, then you pay double the tablet price 300+300Eur! even though the cost for them would be ~20$

Very nice device suitable for learning or doing business tasks. It has very good camera and a battery with great capacity.

You can sideload Google Apps but 4GB is quite limiting.

• SnapLizard

I have this M6 tablet. If anyone wonder it has MHL over Type-C to HDMi adapter but it seem that you can't change resolution, result in black borders left and right on your TV. It's an nice tablet anyway.

• james dean

its 2020 & yet Mediapad M6 still stuck at 4gb ram?? i hope the new mediapad M6 will be more ram such as 6gb, 8gb or 12gb. a lot of people move from laptop to easy hand carry tablet for works nowadays,especially gaming. disappointed.

• Hahahaha

Thinker , 24 Dec 2019so? Apple devices not have google as well but u can have gm... moreApple does have its own OS.. But Huawei doesn't have one.. It still relies on Android w/o Google.. Android w/o is totally impractical.. So let's hope Huawei can introduce its own OS (HarmonyOS) asap..