Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8

Huawei MediaPad M6 10.8

• SnapLizard

I have this M6 tablet. If anyone wonder it has MHL over Type-C to HDMi adapter but it seem that you can't change resolution, result in black borders left and right on your TV. It's an nice tablet anyway.

• james dean

its 2020 & yet Mediapad M6 still stuck at 4gb ram?? i hope the new mediapad M6 will be more ram such as 6gb, 8gb or 12gb. a lot of people move from laptop to easy hand carry tablet for works nowadays,especially gaming. disappointed.

• Hahahaha

Thinker , 24 Dec 2019so? Apple devices not have google as well but u can have gmail ,... moreApple does have its own OS.. But Huawei doesn't have one.. It still relies on Android w/o Google.. Android w/o is totally impractical.. So let's hope Huawei can introduce its own OS (HarmonyOS) asap..

Thinker , 24 Dec 2019so? Apple devices not have google as well but u can have gmail ,... moreApple has its own set of software. Huawei uses Chinese software.

• Thinker

911, 21 Dec 2019this device don't have google...so? Apple devices not have google as well but u can have gmail , gmaps etc etc
You just get rid off all the bloatware and spyware.

• 911

this device don't have google...

How do you unpair a bt device?

• David

Does the m6 have have key pad and the pen

Rolen, 02 Nov 2019Does the M6 64 GB Wifi only support stylus or the M-Pen? Trading... moreThe M-Pen is a stylus.

• Rolen

Does the M6 64 GB Wifi only support stylus or the M-Pen? Trading Shenzhen says it doesn't...

• jam

Daniel, 12 Oct 2019You can order online at aliexpress, around $50really ? how ? and is it availbale for Philippines ? tia

• A.J

cathy, 07 Oct 2019where can i buy this? dhgate took my money but cancelled my orde... moreAliexpress is the best

• Daniel

bld, 27 Sep 2019Where can I find the M-Pen for this tablet? I looked for all the... moreYou can order online at aliexpress, around $50

• cathy

where can i buy this? dhgate took my money but cancelled my order and sent me nothing.. bunch of idiots and crooks

• bld

Where can I find the M-Pen for this tablet? I looked for all the Italians Huawei shops and not success they do not have, anyone if have a link to buy it online I will appreciate it

• Kreigh

I wonder if anyone tried M6 with M5pro's Keyboard.
Touchpad seems to be more valuable

I can install ALL GOOGLE MOBILE SERVICE without unlock bootloader.
I just download and install it right away. And it's working just perfectly fine...... like a month already.

Bi+tch please. "The best hacker can't install Google Mobile service" my arse. UTTERLY BULLSH-T.
Trust me you don't have to be a god damn hacker to do it.

Type C Idiot Type C u know?

Google play is working, you can't change the default launcher yet

• Deodio