Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0

Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0

Good day,please,how can I get radio for my Huawei MediapadT1 7.0

• tohidsanaei

I can't intall the new update, when i finish the downloading and installing in 25% of installing they corrupt. please help me. tohidsanaei@gmail.com

• Edz

Franz, 17 Apr 2016Why I can' t install the new OTA updater?? UpdatedI have same problem

Please huawei give your the best product. This camera is so bad.

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2016Is the camera okay? Both. Front. And. rare. CameraCamera is not tht good. Very bad in low light.

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2016help! my media pad t1 7.0 is not working, while charging, it app... moreJust keep pressing on volume & on bottons and it will restart correctly

• ayaz mahmood

if the tablet does not on after charging then what to do plzz ans me i am in great trouble

• wes

Does this MediaPad have 3G data connection when there is no WiFi. This was not specifically stated

help! my media pad t1 7.0 is not working, while charging, it appears "pls connect to computer for faster reboot" and I didnt connect it for 6hrs, and it shuts off. can anyone help what to do?

• Ace

It's actually a nice Tablet.It works fas. It has minimun bloatwares but can be Uninstalled except Google apps, you can just disable them. Overall it's very good Basic Tablet especially,for Watching Movies.

• sunshine

Ken001, 19 Apr 2016pls how many versions of huawei t1 7.0 mediapad do we have cos i... moreThe 1st t1 7.0 has 8gb internal and no cam flash.and the latest version now have 16gb internal,cam with flash.

• master gayan

great tablet for gaming and other users too
always better than Samsung tab (don't waste money for Samsung)

sukhjinder, 23 Apr 2016I am using this device for three month Nice tab. ,,,go for it ... moreIs the camera okay? Both. Front. And. rare. Camera

• jhen

why cant i open my tab?! im using it for like almost two months......

• sukhjinder

I am using this device for three month
Nice tab. ,,,go for it
Don't waste money on samsung

• emeye

disappointed, 21 Apr 2016bought it and thought it had a radio. is there anything l can d... moreuse app Tunein

• disappointed

bought it and thought it had a radio. is there anything l can do to install it please help

• Mukskie

I want to play clash of clan but why its not running .. it just loading but cant open clash of clans. Ty I need your reply

• Ken001

pls how many versions of huawei t1 7.0 mediapad do we have cos i went to a mobile phone shop yesterday to buy huawei t1 7.0 tablet and the sales representative told me that there are two versions of it and that the former t1 did not have flashlight while the upgraded version of t1 has 5mp rear camera and led flashlight,pls someone should help me out cos i'm now confused on which to buy.