Huawei MediaPad T1 8.0

Huawei MediaPad T1 8.0

• Quin

don't buy that tablet, it sucks and it doesn't even update. Huawei just wants money, update the product nothing. But it’s a great tablet but doesn’t accept more than 80% of apps.

• Plankton

This tablet dates from 2014 and now, in 2020 you are telling people not to buy it because you can't install latest apps? It's based on android 4.3 and it's production has been discontinued long time ago. Don't troll and learn some basics you dumb maggots.

• this device sucks

Cant even download Chrome latest version. Like wtf. Needs android version update very badly. Please dont buy this product. It actually sucks.

• Tino

I regretted buying this huawei tablet because of no update

• anum

It can't download even watsapp and zoom

• nish

can't get GSM call

• Dan

Can't I even update to android 5. Somebody has to contact huawei and tell them this. Because our tablets are even better than some phones but those phones still get upgrades please somebody contact huawei and tell them our situation

• Zero

Can't update any EUI and andriod version and also software....

• Brown

chris, 15 Dec 2019How do I upgrade to atleast version 5.1I have a problem with my own Huawei mediapad
And it's wireless there is no slot for Sim card, and once I
ON it, it can only display update recovery image
Pls how help me.

• chris

developper, 03 Aug 2019Please update to next android version How do I upgrade to atleast version 5.1

kulasisi, 19 Mar 2018i think its only for you, its your bad luck.I have the same problem with mine. I’m also abit miffed that I can’t update the software and after doing a factory reset lost a few apps and now they aren’t compatible with it anymore because the android software is too old.
Please do a software update to bring it up to date.

• Prakash

This is the 5th year iam using it.working good, no issues till date, only drawback is cant upgrade the software, 4G is not supported.:'(

• developper

Please update to next android version

I have using this tablet about 4 years. No more problems raise in this device . better device. I like this 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• MIKO

My tablet is not functional anymore,the light will turn on and flashing the "the huawei mediapad powered by android",and it will turn off afterwards,it keeps on doing that until the battery drains...the repairman told me i need to be "flushed"but cannot find a software. Please help

• Abdullah Paruk

Fantastic unit

• Syed

Jakes, 10 Jun 2018Can it make and receive calls?It receives calls and we can also call.i am using from 3 years this Huawei mediapad T1 8.0.till now the tablet is working fine like it was 3 years before.

Jakes, 10 Jun 2018Can it make and receive calls?The Huawei T1-821L can make and receive calls

• Jakes

Can it make and receive calls?

2018 march with android 4.3?
There is not upgrade this is not fair
All my ebooks i need to get on the hell