Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0

Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0

Okay ba to for school works like apps na google document

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2018Anyone use this for mobile legends? Is phone good enough to pla... moreI don't think this tablet is intended for gaming. And sometimes, when I livestream the video, sometimes it lags

• Gary

Is this device good for read e-books?

Quite compatible and great, but serious problem is front as well as selfie camera is just 2 MP, the picture result is poor. This is the only shortcoming, I think.

• Bsirc8

I have no complaints using this device as a media player and as a phone. I use google map frequently when I travel so the screen is wide enough to see much details. I can hold it with one hand when I use it as a phone. I got what I paid for, pretty much.

• Daax

izwanshahmie, 14 Mar 2018Anyone can suggest me need to buy t2 7 or t3 7 ? Im too confuse ... moreDont ever but that

• izwanshahmie

Anyone can suggest me need to buy t2 7 or t3 7 ? Im too confuse about this. But t3 7 dont have LTE . T2 7 have LTE. Can anyone ?

Anyone use this for mobile legends?
Is phone good enough to play 2 hours duration 720p quality video?

• warwick

Anonymous, 22 Feb 2018Is this support for mobile camera lenses? do you mean detachable lenses? yes of course. although it has focus adjustments, you can still use portab lenses sold in online stores.

Is this support for mobile camera lenses?

• kmann

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2017Great tablet i prefer itYes. I put it on a mount and engaged Google maps and it provided a beautiful display and voice prompts.

• DeeDee

Phonecalling? , 12 Feb 2017Can you make regular phone calls on this device? Not mentioned h... moreYes. Thats why its called phablet. A phone and a tablet in one. Thanks

• Shef

no volte

• yup

AnonD-714326, 08 Nov 2017I bought this tab few days ago and the display quality is very l... moreI would suggest to check your tabs resolution setting is it may have been change to the lowest. if in case its not, then you can go back to where you bought it for assistance.

I bought this tab few days ago and the display quality is very low. Feels like a cheap Chinese tab. Display resolution is annoying. Don't know this is specific to my tab only please advice

Ady, 13 Sep 2017Hello everybody. I want to buy this tablete and I want to use ju... moreGreat tablet i prefer it

• Kv

Peterpan, 15 Aug 2017Hi im interested in buying this tablet. How was it? Is it slow or not?The speaker isn't good ( low volume). The camera resolution is low. Pictures are not clear. Restarting the phone takes a long time.

no flashlight for photos and videos cannot use dark

My

• isda

Ady, 13 Sep 2017Hello everybody. I want to buy this tablete and I want to use ju... moretablet for navigation: its alright since i believe it does not really eat up more data when using for navi. bigger screen better view.