Huawei MediaPad X2

Huawei MediaPad X2

• John Maximus

Anonymous, 28 May 2020Bought 2015 and now 4 years later 2020 still works fine. Th... moreare this tablet get the android M? how about the baterry life?

• ray

I am using for google remote desktop, and it is working fine. But I can't use it for Netflix.
I had a look at Mediapad M5 8 inch, but I still prefer the 7inch. Please make the 7inch tablet again.

Bought 2015 and now 4 years later 2020 still works fine. The only issue is not to install the latest update from EMUI it will make the tablet stop and lag for a few seconds while using it. Better stick to the factory settings. The battery is still good after 4 years no issue with the speaker and lcd. I would say it is a great buy in 2015 lasted till present day. The best 7 inch phablet made so far.

• Yronk

nowaste, 04 May 2020I still love my X2 and still can't find a worthy match on t... morei hope huawei will start making this kind of ratio phone again...i kind of hate the tall phone now days

• nowaste

I still love my X2 and still can't find a worthy match on the market. Everyone is mesmerized by it and asking what it is and where I got it. Incredibly resilient, no dents, no scratches (the onlly protection I added was a jelly case and screen foil).
The only issue is that google devours the battery, I wish I could remove google services (which, btw, with the new Pro, google is only optional on Huawei! What a relief..)
But the new one is way too expensive, and comparing value for money, I think, for now, I will just change my battery and stick to my nice 7inch technological unicorn.

hua wei, 24 Mar 2020It's year 2020 and I'm still a happy owner of Huawei X2. ... moreit hasn't fast charging

• hua wei

It's year 2020 and I'm still a happy owner of Huawei X2.
Being an old techno-geek, I'm always looking into new stuff. But apparently I didn't see a better device yet.
It's balanced pretty well and there's still no better match for me..

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019True, i trying to buy a tab better than main (X2), nothing ... morePeople saw me using it on street, asked me what phone it is. Happened to me twice already. They said they want to buy phone like this.

XCastle, 24 Feb 2019The best phablet made to date dollar per dollar.True, i trying to buy a tab better than main (X2), nothing appeared unfortunately.
But there a lenovo tab V7, the only thing really bugging me same height the width of the screen smaller, it gives U a feeling its slender/skinny/too tall, not matching ratio

• Qi

I've owned mine since it came out in March 2015 and now its more than 4 years old and still giving me the same dazzling performance as Day 1. There's nothing else like it on the market and can't understand why Huawei won't release an updated version. But for me while it lasts why update what is already the complete package. Everything from daily navigation to acting as the best Kindle reader I've ever owned. I believe there was some buyer resistance because of perceived size issues which is a real furphy when you get used to this gem. No late model smart phone I've seen and used comes anywhere close to providing such a complete package in one device. So afraid of not being able to replace it I've taken out the insurance of buying a replacement screen and battery whilst they're still available. IMHO makes any iPhone look like a toy!..lol

• Imran96

I'm loving it » MediaPad X2
I have been using this phone for 3 years and neither does it have battery problem nor does it have a hang, and the thing to see in it is that the net fast runs in it and its WiFi is also very good.

• XCastle

The best phablet made to date dollar per dollar.

I presented this device to my wife in December 2016. She is still happy to own this phone. He is still as good as new, the battery works fine.
And now there is no alternative to this device. And she disagrees with less size device.
Very, very cool phone.

• Spiros V

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2018I think honor note 10 are also replaced from mediapad x2, o... moreMediapad x2 and next Honor note 10 agree with you.

• Spiros V

Alex il Gustuz, 20 Aug 2018The best phone I ever had !!! Excellent in all aspects ! Ov... moreI agree 100%

• Spiros V

This phablet its crazy value.I have it from september 2016 everyday open and i use it like primary phone watching movies u tube,phone calls and more other thinks.The battery are still strong and no lag from the phablet at all.My next phone is propably Honor note 10.They are not any other phones at the end of 2018 that offer long battery life very big screen fast speed and
good quality cameras.

The best phone I ever had !!! Excellent in all aspects ! Over 3 years and still working like its new. Cannot wait for its successor. Well done Huawei

Joop ter Apen, 31 Mar 2018Speed up the launch of the X3I think honor note 10 are also replaced from mediapad x2, or honor note 10 name as mediapad x3.

Really its the best phone i get it
Please when we cam have the X3

• Carlos

Where is the successor of this amazing mediapad x2?

Is it coming? or not?