Huawei nova

Huawei nova

• Rizwan

How to change data seting sim 1to sim 2

• sujith

I have been using it around 4 years ....its a nyz phone...i think its durable compared to current new models available in market...it had fallen several times from my hand , fallen on rough surfaces to , some small dents have occured on both lower edges ...and now i have some lag on performance....jst sometimes...anotherwise it still performs pretty nice....and iam pretty much satisfied on using this phone till now....

• novauser

I have been using this phone for 3 years but there is no radio application. Do you have it? How can I access the apk file?

MarkD, 24 Sep 2020Can anyone help me with the casing/tempered glass compatibi... moreCheck Run international in amazon for back cover. I m searching for front glass cover.

• MarkD

Can anyone help me with the casing/tempered glass compatibility for this model? eg. Huawei P?/Honor? I've tried buying cases and none fits. I dare not take chances anymore buying online w/o knowing which model actually fits my Huawei Nova Lite. Also, the 2 items i required for my phone is so difficult to obtain. Please help/advise!

• Hafsa

Storage is excellent. I also like its colour copper the most and style. Battery life and camera is good just.
But, Screen is easily break even with the protector on it.
When this mobile is on charging I can't use it because of the hanging touch system while on charging only.

• Kaisa

I adore this phone, it is powerful, convenient and has a durable battery life. The main throwback is that the screen is extremely fragile. I had never broken the screen of other phones but for this, I had to change it twice and it was cracked again when I finally fell into water together with the phone. The water killed it.

Anonymous, 05 May 2020anyone can help me? I want dts headphone:x default applicat... moreJust do a factory reset and you'll get it back.

• kUMAR

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2020Where can I get the front glass. mine is brokeni got it from bangood.com

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2020Where can I get the front glass. mine is brokenon amazon

anyone can help me? I want dts headphone:x default application was installed in this phone! please!

Where can I get the front glass. mine is broken

NFC=Sim

• ZaMa

I have bought in December 2019 Huawei Nova can-L11, it was working well approx. until 2 weeks ago after it started the display to be non controllable, it is switching on the bluetooth, the wi-fi, flight mode etc.
Does anyone experienced similar problem?
Is possible to resolve or repair?

• Dev

Sami, 28 Dec 2019only mobile 4 sale huawei nova can L11 .No wrnty .warnty ca... moreI have board damage

• Sami

only mobile 4 sale huawei nova can L11 .No wrnty .warnty card Avail .32Gb internl 3Gb ram 12Mp cemra shesha demage .price 15000.

• Know-it-aller

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2019NFC is available in this phone.Yes. NFC is available in this model

anonymous, 18 Jan 2019which is better, this, p8 lite 2017 or p9 lite? P10

NFC is available in this phone.

• anonymous

which is better, this, p8 lite 2017 or p9 lite?