Huawei nova 5

Huawei nova 5

Everything is ok except batter. Just 😠😠😬&#128­544;

• debullion

I love this phone and would have loved to get one , but i am surprised there is no global version of this wonderful phone. kinda disappointed with huawei

• alireza.codes

oh my god!
only 1080p with 30fps !!!
this is Amazing Intermediate phone but why 30fps?
this is very important to me.

joe nodden, 10 Aug 2019Oh no! A couple more minutes! Surely you, a busy man with an act... morewhatever you say. one thing is for sure, this is not for everyone. and you are in no position to impose that to others or say that they are not smart enough. respect in other's choices is rare these days, especially in tech world.

realitychecker, 08 Aug 2019it only takes a minute buddy replying. get that? now dnt tell m... moreOh no! A couple more minutes! Surely you, a busy man with an actual life, can't spare a few minutes, right? Oh no I'm so sorry for taking time out of your action packed day!

joe nodden, 07 Aug 2019You've got enough time to argue with me about this, so you clear... moreit only takes a minute buddy replying. get that? now dnt tell me it only takes a minute as well to what you want us to do.

realitychecker, 06 Aug 2019So all us who dont go that way are dumb then. geez. Look man, w... moreYou've got enough time to argue with me about this, so you clearly have enough time to do it.

joe nodden, 06 Aug 2019It's not my fault if y'all aren't smart enough to make the most ... moreSo all us who dont go that way are dumb then. geez. Look man, we have more important things to do than spend time tinkering with our phones for just this purpose. and even if we do have time, we are not techie, you may instruct us what to do, but if trouble happens. welp. we may go mad. lol. and even if we have someone to have it do for us, then, if trouble happens we may go mad too.

realitychecker, 03 Aug 2019You're talking as if everyone even knows whatever that means. I ... moreIt's not my fault if y'all aren't smart enough to make the most out of your phone.

• beibeyprince

realitychecker, 03 Aug 2019You're talking as if everyone even knows whatever that means. I ... moreis this nova 5 availble in malaysia?..

joe nodden, 27 Jul 2019You're forgetting the fact that they allow you to unlock the boo... moreYou're talking as if everyone even knows whatever that means. I think only few are into this and the rest dont even know it exist in the first place.

How much time to Get it in Banglades?

• beibeyprince

is this phone nova 5... available in malaysia?..

Gusta, 29 Jul 2019Not all people like or have time to modifying their OS. Don't fo... moreWhat are you talking about. What banking software.

Sunnysky, 29 Jul 2019i believe your many means two(2)No. I mean double: four(4)!
Count: Nova 5, Nova 5 Pro, Nova 5i and Nova 5i Pro (Mate 30 lite)
So? How many they are? 4!

• Gusta

joe nodden, 27 Jul 2019You're forgetting the fact that they allow you to unlock the boo... moreNot all people like or have time to modifying their OS. Don't forget that unlocking bootloader means less in security and many financial / banking application can't be installed on unlocked bootloader phone.

• Sunnysky

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2019Nova 5, 5 Pro, 5i, 5i Pro.. Why are so many??i believe your many means two(2)

Nova 5, 5 Pro, 5i, 5i Pro.. Why are so many??

SarruKen, 20 Jul 2019The k20 pro is very ugly though. Also because of the demand the ... moreNo. You can literally get it for under $400. That price isn't above the MSRP at all.

Gusta, 16 Jul 2019Xiaomi is Xiaomi. They sell cheaper because they put ads on the ... moreYou're forgetting the fact that they allow you to unlock the bootloader of the phone.