Huawei nova 7 SE

Huawei nova 7 SE

• excelim

very good phone, well make, love so much

• KrisAngel

Wedage, 28 Jan 2021Heard this phone was discontinued by the Company due to its... moreNah I just bought one yesterday

The worst phone ever made not support any app WTF

• Melvin

Upcoming update EMUI 11?? For this phone

• Despacito

Why discontinued?

• Senti

jos, 30 Mar 2021disappointing! Not supported by google play store.Not good because does not support play store

• Mr. Nobody

Can you Install Google Tho

• jos

disappointing! Not supported by google play store.

• Abdl Abdh

This phone is sapport wireless charging?

Ashin kv, 20 Feb 2021I want to buy this phone for competitive pubg. Does this la... moreBro phone recommend Pubg HD + ULTRA (you can go more high if you want but i did not try) i play few hours hd + ultra i can't see any lag so smooth gameplay.
no problem without google this phone have good web browser.
app gallery don't have games but you can use TapTap or Apkpure to download everygame you want. i am also games and heavy user this phone really good. my only problem is latest update made my phone little bit heat up when play games, but i hope next update they fix that. I recommend you to Buy this phone.

• techy

nice phone. kn63vr and ibs8gs

Does this smartphone supports mhl?

Stan, 20 Feb 2021Sorry but it did. I own one in Ghana....Bro if you really using the Nova 7 SE pls lemme know where you bought from in GH lemme go buy one wai

Stan, 20 Feb 2021Sorry but it did. I own one in Ghana....Man, Nova 7 SE????? I'M Not talking about the Nova 7i ooo

I want to buy this phone for competitive pubg. Does this lag after a long time of use? Is not having Google support a big issue? I wanna know if this is a good one.

• Stan

Lando.032, 18 Feb 2021You are fortunate wherever it is you are Bakr, this device ... moreSorry but it did. I own one in Ghana....

Bakr, 16 Feb 2021The phone is already Continued and i have it Right Now. No... moreYou are fortunate wherever it is you are Bakr, this device whether continued or not never made it to my home country Ghana😭😭

The phone is already Continued and i have it Right Now.
No problmes faced me, all Social media Apps Work regularly exapt youtube, most games are Work Very Smooth And very Fast Like Flagships Killer..

• Wedage

Heard this phone was discontinued by the Company due to its some problems.

• Wedage

Heard this phone was discontinued by the Company due to its some problems.