Huawei nova 8 Pro 5G

Huawei nova 8 Pro 5G

• Eliwood

The Petal maps app seem nice, im trying out huawei services with my old p30lite, but it seems to be far from covering what G apps can deliver

eliwood, 15 Jan 2021Will we see Google services returning to Huawei someday? It... moreYou can jailbreak it and install GMS if you really need, that pretty easy and a lot of tutorial on Youtube.

eliwood, 15 Jan 2021Will we see Google services returning to Huawei someday? It... moreYou have HERE We Go, way better than Google Maps. I don't see an issue with that.

eliwood, 15 Jan 2021Will we see Google services returning to Huawei someday? It... moreYou can expect Honor to have Google Services.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

eliwood, 15 Jan 2021Will we see Google services returning to Huawei someday? It... moreJust install google services? I did that with my P40 Lite how ever the Google payment feature does not work.

• eliwood

Will we see Google services returning to Huawei someday? Its a complete pain that it doesnt support UBER apps or Maps....

devils468, 08 Jan 2021so the mate is their best of the best top of the line phone... moreYou can see it that way, kind of like the S20 FE.

so the mate is their best of the best top of the line phone
the p is their best camera tech(or so people have told me)
so what is the nova? a premium midranger?

I like Huawei devices but the Nova 8 pro is very expensive no googl play services and only 2 years Android update and battery capacity is very short

My opinion is to buy second hand iPhone

4G bands 66,72 and ca?

Seferoth, 04 Jan 2021Phones without headphone jack or SD-card slots are useless.... morenot everyone needs a headphone jack or microSD. there are other needs people want in a phone not just yours

Shourya karan, 04 Jan 2021U can also consider LG V60 ThinQ or sony Xperia V60 is too heavy. Otherwise I would have bought that. S10 and S10+ is the one I am considering now. Xperia 5 II is good but the issue is that it has headphone jack on the top which I am not liking much. And also, Sony Phones are not sold in my country.

Let's see if V70 comes with good specs and less than 180 in weight. Ideally around 165-170 in weight

Phones without headphone jack or SD-card slots are useless. I would pay 200 dollars max for a phone like this.

• Mr D

Camera setup not matching. except others. should be ssquired no to be circular

SydMobile, 03 Jan 2021Yes. Will buy that only. Not getting stock at the moment bu... moreU can also consider LG V60 ThinQ or sony Xperia

devils468, 03 Jan 2021then get an s10 or s10+, who is stopping uYes. Will buy that only. Not getting stock at the moment but it is available on Singapore so once travel is resumed, I will buy one. Also, these companies are making phones with 3.5mm Jack with low specs, which means there is no reason for no giving that in their high end phones. But to make people fool they don't do it.

SydMobile, 03 Jan 2021Why should I buy low level specs phone without anything goo... morethen get an s10 or s10+, who is stopping u

devils468, 03 Jan 2021then ur only option is a budget phone. DEAL WITH ITWhy should I buy low level specs phone without anything good. I can always buy S10 or S10+ and I can also build or order customised one for myself too which will cost much lesser than $1500. Cost of Apple or Samsung high end phones are not more than $300-350 which are sold at $1500-2000.