Huawei nova 9 Pro

Huawei nova 9 Pro

• Silentwalker

jusknittin, 18 Oct 2021A absolutely agree with what you said. People say "Hua... moreThank you for summing up this perfectly. People just tend to focus on the east for privacy concern, but completely forgot the west set the standard for privacy issues. Google and Facebook are the biggest culprits. The only reason people worry about Huawei is because the US felt china was starting to take its business, changing the global power dynamic. Huawei has a lot to lose and no one has proven to the public that Huawei is a risk. You have a large risk using Facebook than a Huawei phone. I'm talking from experience. I have used a IPhone 12, Samsung A72 and Huawei Mate 40 pro. I switched to the Mate 40 pro, best decision of my life. I am happy de-googling my life and its been amazing. So GMS means nothing to me, using HMS is fine for me. If you have used a Huawei with HMS then you can comment, if you have never then you points to this comment with have no merit as you don't know what you are talking about.

Lacxy, 09 Oct 2021I must use huawei phone no matter what So do i

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2021All new phones that Huawei makes come without Google Play S... moreI donc t czre

• jusknittin

Meng wan zhou, 08 Oct 2021There is no true privacy anymore, dude. Privacy is not some... moreA absolutely agree with what you said. People say "Huawei violate privacy.. bla bla.. bla" but the same people who said that updates their social media status every 5 minutes. Some even post a photo/video of someone else. That's definitely a violation of privacy and they have audacity to call anyone else as "violating privacy"? Shame!

I'm aware that Huawei is not 100% clean but singling out Huawei is just unacceptable.

Bulokbogo, 15 Oct 2021Is this device supported by google play service?All new phones that Huawei makes come without Google Play Services. Also, there are no indicators Google Play Services will return in near future.

• Bulokbogo

Is this device supported by google play service?

• Faser

1). no 5G band.
2). no Google play store.
3). no wifi 6 and 6e.
4). no 200 watts charging.
5). no new own processor 2022 (kirin) .
6). no camera 108 Megapixel.
7). no dual operating systems android 12 and harmony 2 .
too hard for huawei phone 2022.
8). Huawei Nova 10 pro and Huawei P 60 pro (2022).

• Lacxy

I must use huawei phone no matter what

• Streetwolf20

Is the 100w charger included in the box?

• Meng wan zhou

jusknittin, 07 Oct 2021Lock bootloader = don't care No google services = hav... moreThere is no true privacy anymore, dude. Privacy is not something that you feel, we all traded our privacy for something.

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2021no 5G. no Google play store. no wifi 6 and 6e. no 200 w... moreUhm this model is for the Mid-range market.. I have some chill pills if you need.

• jusknittin

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2021Remember guys, Huawei locks the bootloader and it has no go... moreLock bootloader = don't care
No google services = haven't tried but I think I can live without Google
Bad history with privacy = give an example? I've used 3 Huawei phones but I don't think my privacy been violated in any way.

no 5G.
no Google play store.
no wifi 6 and 6e.
no 200 watts charging.
no new processor 2021.
no camera 108 Megapixel.
no dual operating systems android 12.
too hard for huawei.
Huawei nova 9 pro and Huawei P 60 pro (2022).

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2021no 5 G. no wifi 6 and 6e. no 200 watts charging. no new ... moretoo hard for huawei

no 5 G.
no wifi 6 and 6e.
no 200 watts charging.
no new processor 2021.

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2021Remember guys, Huawei locks the bootloader and it has no go... moreuse google services forever, or better yet stick with your apple device then

• James

The lack of BL unlock is a verybad for a android os. Closed ecosystem is like living ubder someones rules. U own the phone,so it should be your rules.

• Fair-Enough

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2021Remember guys, Huawei locks the bootloader and it has no go... moreThe less google on devices, the better your privacy.

HarmonyOS all the way.

Remember guys, Huawei locks the bootloader and it has no google services and has a bad history with privacy