Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Dissatisfied custome, 12 Jul 2019Why isn't this phone getting any updates? Android 9 Pie MIUI 9 a... morethis is EMUI, and Huawei abandoned this phone.

• Dissatisfied custome

Why isn't this phone getting any updates? Android 9 Pie MIUI 9 anybody? Android 10 Q MIUI 10 anyone?

• Worried P10 owner

Still no Android security patch as of July 2019. Have Huawei abandoned this phone?

• Unhappy customer

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2019My P10 Lite has 4GB RAM, an octacore CPU and 64GB of ROM storage... moreAlso an unhappy owner of a P10 Lite. When will we get Android Q EMUI 10??

My P10 Lite has 4GB RAM, an octacore CPU and 64GB of ROM storage. Despite this, it is unworthy of the EMUI 9 update.

• Android update

Huawei , 28 Jun 2019How ur telling this? Because android pie update get P10 and P10 plus no P10 lite in list and this phone not get security patch update in June

• Huawei

Android update, 28 Jun 2019P10 lite will not get updates...How ur telling this?

• Android update

P10 lite will not get updates...

• Huawei

P10 LITE, 27 Jun 2019If huawei forget abt p10 lite for further update.... Stop suppor... moreWe r with u

• P10 LITE

If huawei forget abt p10 lite for further update.... Stop supporting this brand if in future........

• Unhappy_customer

I see that Huawei is officially releasing the EMUI 9.1 update to 49 devices this summer. But as of March 2019 why has the P10 Lite been devoid of updates? the phone can certainly hold its head high among with the best phones out there with its 4GB RAM, 8 core CPU, 64GB ROM but despite the pretty respectable specifications nobody at Huawei knows anything other than unsubstantiated online forum rumors and heresay and neither is it undergoing testing for EMUI 9. I ask all readers to put pressure on Huawei even if it means starting a petition on Change.org to compel Huawei to add the P10 Lite to the long list of phones due to receive the EMUI 9.1 update.

Idk, but i think P10 lite didnt get android pie :/

• Herco

Did they stop security patches for p10 lite?
I d didn't get any since March

• Hwuser

Is it posible to get the update of emui 9 , because there is a information allongside of other phones that the p10 series will be updated. I dont belive that much but never knows with huawei. What doo you think ?

• Go

Android update, 20 May 2019I have question Google Play and google services work on my P10 l... moreMy p10 lite can't update system. How can I do

• Micheal

My p10 takes long to charge and can use it while charging

• Answer

My phone battery 41°C and CPU 45°C its normal?

• Answer

Ms, 08 Jun 2019Playing online game make my battery gone heat to 43c.is it normal?? My phone heat too when im using 41°C temperature:(

• Ms

Playing online game make my battery gone heat to 43c.is it normal??

• Nam1kage

Ms, 03 Jun 2019Guys how long does it take to 100%?mine is about 2 hours. Is it ... moreYes is normal !I have mate 20 lite and my recharge in 1h 30 so is normal since your phone fast charging is a bit worse than mine ,so dont worry