Huawei P8

Huawei P8

I would like to know why the phone keeps freezing all the time

• Divine Godswill

123, 14 Sep 2020maybe faulty battery. need to change.The reason, it is constantly shutting down after you turned it on, is simply caused by some bridges generated from your phone charging port.
Go to a phone repairs to fixed it, to enable it will work properly

Have got this phone but what weird about the phone is that it has only 4gb of internal storage and it always complaing of storage.. Don't know if it a software problem for having only 4gb of storage or it's an hardware problem

• Haykay

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2021Switched off my phone for charging never to switch on again... moreSame here too

• Devilholk

Collins, 25 Jan 2021My P8 camera behaves strangely..it shakes,not able to take photosMine had that problem a while back, I bought a new camera module on ebay and replaced it and it solved the problem for me. I would recommend the work to be carried out by someone who is used to work on tiny things and knows how to safely handle lithium battery packs. I actually ripped my battery cable another time when I had it open but I managed to repair the damage ^^

• Collins

My P8 camera behaves strangely..it shakes,not able to take photos

Switched off my phone for charging never to switch on again. Any clue as to what happened and how it can be rectified is highly appreciated.

• Orest

raty, 31 Oct 2020P8 is the best. I bought mine in October 2015 but I am stil... more1000% agree with you!

• raty

P8 is the best. I bought mine in October 2015 but I am still using it. It is a good as new.

It would be great if the huawei P8 & P8max will comeback in 2020 with the same body design & FULL SCREEN.

• 123

bryan, 16 Aug 2018My P8 shuts down itself.when I boot again it takes 1-2min t... moremaybe faulty battery. need to change.

• Sinara

No frequent update. Huawei not bother their back end models. Better go with Nokia 8 and above.

• Samy

My Huawei P8 still rock it, even some todays phone cant compare with it. Wifi signal is good to my P8.

Wifi range is very low 😞👊

Bassam, 05 Jun 2020I bought a Huawei 128GB NM card. But my Huawei P8 mobile di... moreHuawei p8 does not support NM cards. It supports microSD cards. And it does support them at 128GB

• Bassam

I bought a Huawei 128GB NM card. But my Huawei P8 mobile did not recognize it. I assume this type of mobile does not support 128GB card. So, is there any way to enable my phone to recognize this card/capacity? Or is it possible to reformat the SD card to a lesser capacity (i.e. to 64GB) to be able to recognize it? Any hints would be appreciated . Thx.

• Anonimous

Sam, 22 Feb 2020This phone is garbage, getting so hot in normal use, batter... moreYour comment was february 2020, obviously this movil is out in this time, but when its appears in 2015 was amazing!.

Is the battery for 16 gb ram applicable for 64 gb ram?

Sam, 22 Feb 2020This phone is garbage, getting so hot in normal use, batter... moreOf coarse it's a 2600mah battery and it's released in 2015 what do you expect?

• Sam

This phone is garbage, getting so hot in normal use, battery drain low so fast. Display is awful.