Huawei P8lite

Huawei P8lite

• ahsan malik

jaymac, 24 Mar 2016pull down from top and choose shortcuts and it has a screenshot icon press the lock sreen button and same time press the lower volume buttn it will click a screen short

• Tilemahos

AnonD-518973, 26 Mar 2016Need help. Which one should I buy ; Huawei P8lite (octa core, 2g... moreIt is perfect I am sure that the Huawei is better than them, it has never lagged to me, its very fast, perfect design and amazing options(features). If you want more find me in:tilemahosiak@gmail.com,
Facebook, Tilemahos Iakovakis

*perfect camera, and at nighttime, quite good camera and finally at a very very very good prize for its money

How is the gaming performance of this p8 lit? Is it good? Does it lag of freezes?

Need help. Which one should I buy ; Huawei P8lite (octa core, 2gb ram) or LG K10 (quad core 1.5gb ram) or HTC Desire 816 LTE (quad core, 1.5gb ram).

• tiago

did huawei p8 lite support fast charging? and the brick that comes in box is for fast charge?

Hello!!!
I have a Huawei P8 lite and i can't connect it my external hard disk!!
Can know somebody why??

• Carlos

portugal, 22 Mar 2016yes! the keyboard is freezing... imagine I type "portugal", the ... moreexperimenta fazer um hard reset

Steph, 21 Mar 2016Huawei P8 lite or Samsung Galaxy A5? Which one is better? Thanks. I recommend P8, please say you have less problems with a Samsung but I have always had so many problems with them. The P8 lite is miles better and future proof, the only downfall would be the battery size. What lower end Samsung phones tend to do (A5 is classed as that) will start to pack in near the end of having it a year so you buy there products. The best thing I can say about Huawei is that they're help team helps. All you're paying for on the A5 is advertising cost and a more recognisable name. This generally doesn't mean better quality.

• Shahkooh

I bought the phone 6 months ago and upgraded it about 4 months ago and about amonth ago i have a problem with wifi because its not scanning any wifi andwill not find any even after i did reset factory and hard reset please help because some others have the same problem and no one gave them a solution and its obvious that its a hardware issue

• jaymac

Jaymac, 28 Feb 2016Pull down from top with finger and then tap on screenshotpull down from top and choose shortcuts and it has a screenshot icon

• aaron :-)

I got this phone, but why there stands no planned to android 6.0?

• Chevybrooke

It's a versatile phone that is budget friendly. The only downfall is battery consumption and it tends to get pretty hot at a lower battery percentage. The processing speed is neat can't complain there. It's design gives a sleek finish with the metal trimmed edges.

• portugal

AnonD-512010, 11 Mar 2016Don't you have issues with the keyboard ( freezing or dissapeari... moreyes! the keyboard is freezing... imagine I type "portugal", the letters take some time to show on the screen. and now i'm having other problem. when I receive a message or a notification, the screen keeps turning on and off all the time by himself. my battery goes less than a day like that... can someone help me?

hey guys

how can i show ( call duration) on this phone?
i can't find it in ( call log , dialer or contacts)

AnonD-517255, 22 Mar 2016why I can't download any software from play store, I m very disa... moreSet your login ID with your Gmail account before using Playstore.

• riZu__MiAn

Excellent and fast phone but power hungry..it could be alot better if they used AMOLED screen.

Steph, 21 Mar 2016Huawei P8 lite or Samsung Galaxy A5? Which one is better? Thanks. If I were you, I'll go for Samsung A5. Its price may be as twice or maybe highter than P8, but I assure you are less likely to encounter problems with Samsung smartphones. I say this because I have 5 Galaxy smartphones. All of them are working properly, but of course, with proper use.

why I can't download any software from play store, I m very disappointed, pls help me any one knows

• kicker

ar, 23 Feb 2016anyone have low speaker volume issue for P8 Lite ..How can i solve itme too

• Raja

Stanton, 20 Mar 2016I have a Huawei P8 Lite and vibration stopped working. I went to... morego setting
Language and input