Huawei P9 lite

Huawei P9 lite

• RobertFromSupport

J13, 15 Mar 2022My screen locks when three fingers are touching it, can som... moreTry using two fingers and your genitalias, it worked on mine.

Kind Regards,
Robert

Whatsapp Business seen not able to install on this P9 Lite... maybe the Android version is too old...?

• Clueless

Mpampos, 14 Dec 2021Whatto say about this phone. First of all screw you huawei ... moreHow do I root?
How do I remove the crupware?

• J13

My screen locks when three fingers are touching it, can someone tell me how to fix this ? Or remove it ?

• Samo

My Huawei p9 lite is hiding some contacts and it is in safe mode how can I exit that safe mode

• Mike

I really like this phone and still use it. But Huawei decided to lock the bootloader, which you can still bypass. Huawei is trying way too hard to be like Apple. Even if you manage to bypass the bootloader (which I did), the custom roms available are missing basic features, like the camera, which is a big one for me. It's a shame because I like the Huawei and their design, I have other models as well but I don't think I would buy another Huawei device because of the bootloader.

• Ecc

Veronica, 05 Dec 2021Bought on January 2017 and still using it almost 5 years laterbought mine January 2017 from Amazon and still using it to this day too. definitely in need of a battery replacement at this time though

• Mpampos

Whatto say about this phone. First of all screw you huawei for not letting people unlock the bootloader. Ok the phone is still rocking. Changed the battery and its like brand new. I have the model with the 3gb ram. I rooted it but didnt change the official firmware. Only removed crapware cause the only downside of the phone is the internal space, so every mb counts. Good camera , not lagging for normal use, and at its time it was one of the best phones.

• Veronica

Bought on January 2017 and still using it almost 5 years later

• eddd

R, 07 Oct 2021I've had one since Nov 2016 and it's still going ... moreBought on June 2016 and still using it now 5 solid years

Mon telephone huawei p9 lite n'affiche pas reseau, seul wifi marche, comment faire

My cousin let me use this phone when my blackberry 9720 finally kicked the bucket. Used it for a solid 2.5 years, the only regret I have is not unlocking this phone and installing a custom ROM. A new battery is due, overall this phone is still solid.

I've had one since Nov 2016 and it's still going strong. I have replaced the battery once and I'm about to order my third case. My only complaint is that mine came with quite a lot of bloatware and it doesn't have much capacity for additional apps. I find I have to delete some when traveling to make space for apps useful whilst away.

• s

whz doesent it work dual sim but onlz the first slot can be used as sim the memorz slot does not support sim

• Jantiq

i have this phone since 2016 and i still use it as a daily driver... recently i decided that i need to buy a new phone because this have too little storage.. but man , this phone is still rock solid, i mean, the performance of ths $hit is better than currently any samsung at ...idk 150-200 $ like samsung a21 or a32... camera is $hit now but man ... the overall performance is much better than my friend`s a21 samsung...

Johny, 05 Jul 2021Huawei probably pissed off many people with this particular... moreThis is true...I support you

BD Pavel, 04 Jul 2021I had buyed my Huawei P9 lite from Bangladesh in 1 june 202... moreI want to try it as well, but how is the camera quality in low light?

P9 lite shows f2.0, where as P10 lite have f2.2.
Specs wise P9 lite cam looks good, but how come its successor get a lower spec'ed cam?

• AbdullahRr

Kiwina, 29 Jun 2021I'm still using it, still strong however will need to ... morestill a fast device from 2021s 3gb ram oppo vivo devices­čśÄ

• Johny

Huawei probably pissed off many people with this particular model. They let it fell of pretty early in regard of support. You can not move apps to SD card on Android 7.0. There is constantly a problem with full internal storage. Bad move from Huawei on this

• BD Pavel

I had buyed my Huawei P9 lite from Bangladesh in 1 june 2021. The device is currently running Android 6.0 version. I can't update this device to Android 7.0 via OTA. Repeated searches, no updates found. Now how do I update my phone to Android 7.0 version..??