Huawei P9 lite

Huawei P9 lite

• salu

Using since 3 years. And yes still working like a horse. No lag. only disadvantage is 16gb memory. Set default memory for sd card and thats also sorted.

Suprebe device now upgraded to p30 lite..

Very durable device.♥️

• Rock

shoukath, 02 Sep 2019Please tell me We can use USB Thanks Not supported usb OTG

• Ane

Excellent phone that I have ever used. but internal storage is not sufficient now.

Excellent

• May21

Best budget phone I've ever had

• Johnny

Very nice phone!
I'm using it 3 years from now.
After 3 years it still working well, it lags sometimes but it's ok!

agan.bagoes, 10 Nov 2019This is p9 Lite has eis or no? Please anyone answer. ThxIt has eis... I love that feature, use open camera, dont activate use camera api, eis work perfectly even use 3rd party camera apps

• Steven

How many Hertz is the screen?

• agan.bagoes

zs5zk, 09 Nov 2019Huawei P9 Lite. 16 Gb Memory. 2 or 3 Gb ram. you don't need mor... moreThis is p9 Lite has eis or no? Please anyone answer. Thx

Huawei P9 Lite. 16 Gb Memory. 2 or 3 Gb ram. you don't need more than 16 Gb for Programmes. For music and videos, insert a SD Card up to 256 Gb memory for all music, Videos, games. After inserting extra SD card, go to "Memory and Storage" in Settings. Bottom of page you will see "Storage Settings". Press Default Location and select "SD Card. After this you will have the BEST Phone ever. Anything you download will automatically save to Memory SD Card. Standard Programs will stay on Internal Memory. """ DON"T Forger to switch OFF phone before mounting the New card.""""

• Pedro

Excelent phone. But need to change because the memory is not suficient

How get nightshot on Huawei P9 Lite ?????

P9 lite is pretty good phone. It's specs are higher than many phones that its segment. But there is a only and most important thing that its internal storage. Storage is a really joke such that it swelled out after one half year! After that you don't able to use the phone regularly. Also this phone isn't been rooted.

• JUAN PABLO

good cellpohne, good qualilty . good battery
good camera
but i need an upgrade now!

• gio

great phone.bulletproof.

Look for a tiny keyboard icon, or go to Settings > System > Languages and input

speak to txt!!, howdo i turn off and return to normal print to txt?

• shoukath

Please tell me We can use USB
Thanks

• Ezekiel adams

l 31 the best phone ever it has been a year but it still works best for me

• Nbl530

gringo, 14 Aug 2019My P9 Lite (VNS-L31) still rocks with my own custom LOS 14.1 ...... moreHello, Can you give us the link for your own LOS 14.1 please? Thanks you..