Huawei P9 lite

Huawei P9 lite

• blah

Twitchy, 24 Feb 2020this phone is really CRAP. i have had a few phones never had so ... moreyeah mine too. it wont even work when i tried. its pissing me off

• a friend

Twitchy, 24 Feb 2020this phone is really CRAP. i have had a few phones never had so ... moreLet me guess, you bought the phone used. See this phone has this antitheft protection called FRP or Factory Restore Protection. The way this works is if you wipe the phone from the Recovery, it will wipe the data but not the Google account that was last used on the phone. And the only way to unlock it is to use the exact same Google account details. To properly wipe the phone you need to do it from Android settings. If I were you I'd bring the phone back to where you got it and demand that they unlock it and do a proper factory wipe or get a refund.

• Twitchy

this phone is really CRAP. i have had a few phones never had so many issues just setting the stupid thing up . u have to have a google account to use it i put in details and keep getting error saying i must try again 24hrs after password has been changed and i have NOT changed my password you try contact support by they even more useless they do not bother to reply to you. my suggesting is avoid this brand all together!

• Matt

when im connected to bluetooth suddenly my wifi drops hard

• salu

Rock, 08 Jan 2020Not supported usb OTGYou can activate otg but needs to be unlocked and rooted. I did it. But will cost you a lot on the other hand when secure apps need to run

• Dunc

Wifi trouble could only connect to home internet 2 times before sending back said access denied, could not update emui, could not access google play, was basically a expensive mistake. Hoping they are not all the same because the specs are amazing for the price.

• Blacksaul

My phone is not switchin on bluetooth n wife what should i do

• Fyzo

My phone is is not supporting Google play store why is that

• Paul

What is the original battery type: Li-Ion or Li-Polimer?

• salu

Using since 3 years. And yes still working like a horse. No lag. only disadvantage is 16gb memory. Set default memory for sd card and thats also sorted.

Suprebe device now upgraded to p30 lite..

Very durable device.♥️

• Rock

shoukath, 02 Sep 2019Please tell me We can use USB Thanks Not supported usb OTG

• Ane

Excellent phone that I have ever used. but internal storage is not sufficient now.

Excellent

• May21

Best budget phone I've ever had

• Johnny

Very nice phone!
I'm using it 3 years from now.
After 3 years it still working well, it lags sometimes but it's ok!

agan.bagoes, 10 Nov 2019This is p9 Lite has eis or no? Please anyone answer. ThxIt has eis... I love that feature, use open camera, dont activate use camera api, eis work perfectly even use 3rd party camera apps

• Steven

How many Hertz is the screen?

• agan.bagoes

zs5zk, 09 Nov 2019Huawei P9 Lite. 16 Gb Memory. 2 or 3 Gb ram. you don't need mor... moreThis is p9 Lite has eis or no? Please anyone answer. Thx

Huawei P9 Lite. 16 Gb Memory. 2 or 3 Gb ram. you don't need more than 16 Gb for Programmes. For music and videos, insert a SD Card up to 256 Gb memory for all music, Videos, games. After inserting extra SD card, go to "Memory and Storage" in Settings. Bottom of page you will see "Storage Settings". Press Default Location and select "SD Card. After this you will have the BEST Phone ever. Anything you download will automatically save to Memory SD Card. Standard Programs will stay on Internal Memory. """ DON"T Forger to switch OFF phone before mounting the New card.""""

• Pedro

Excelent phone. But need to change because the memory is not suficient