Huawei P9 lite

Huawei P9 lite

Look for a tiny keyboard icon, or go to Settings > System > Languages and input

speak to txt!!, howdo i turn off and return to normal print to txt?

• shoukath

Please tell me We can use USB
Thanks

• Ezekiel adams

l 31 the best phone ever it has been a year but it still works best for me

• Nbl530

gringo, 14 Aug 2019My P9 Lite (VNS-L31) still rocks with my own custom LOS 14.1 ...... moreHello, Can you give us the link for your own LOS 14.1 please? Thanks you..

• gringo

My P9 Lite (VNS-L31) still rocks with my own custom LOS 14.1 ... faraway better than any stock rom ! The sound, camera, battery and internet speed are better than stock too !

This phone is a beast for advanced users and devs !

• MIKE HENIX

I have used p9lite for 3 years it a good phone and very durable and very good looking my problem is one the battery runs out so fast mostly if you 4G Internet speed, secondly its camera in the dark it cant take photos well because the photos can will be so dark completely but during day the photo is so amazing mostly the selfie but the colors remain normal, the display resolution is very poor am yet to try P9 PLUS

• Tahi

Peter, 01 May 2019I have the L31 version for 2,5 years now. Works great! I mention... moreI also have L-31 but mine is not updating

• Tahi

It does not supports OTG
And I have l31 but it's not updating to nougout 7.0

• Jakub

I hated how it killed background apps and processes. It caused notifications disappearances. Regardless the battery saving options. Besides that, that was quite a comfortable device.

• shan

hey, tell me someone its that compatible with UHs 3 class 10 micro sd cards.
tks

• Rehan

Ram, 19 Jan 2019May i want to know the phone it works volte orelse show lte Volte

• lewisky

how can i transfer my apps to sdcard? huhuhu

• Slash

Anonymous, 21 May 2019Hey smartpants How can you even break the back glass if the bac... moreI am rather sure they meant the 2017 version, which does have the glass back. Personally I have owned both the 2016 and 2017 versions. The 2016 version is much better in terms of design, but the battery seemed to be worse.

• Sean

How do u activate WiFi calling on P9 Lite

Andrei Buc, 15 Oct 2018A S5 is 10 time better then this phone! I have this phone for ov... moreHey smartpants
How can you even break the back glass if the back of the phone is plastic?
Think a little bit before you write something

rjcm, 19 Mar 2019Been using this since 2016 still alive.. battery performance sti... moreAdd a Sandisk SD card 64 or 256 Gigabite card and you have a phone for life. Switch off phone, insert card, sw. on and go to "Memory and Storage". You will see Portable storage and "Default Location" click "Default Location" and select "SD Card".!! and you shall have more than enough storage. Enjoy. I Am enjoying mine tremendously.!

• Ahmad Naeem

Will it get the Oreo update?

• jeppe

rjcm, 19 Mar 2019Been using this since 2016 still alive.. battery performance sti... moreJust get an extern sd card and you're good

• Peter

I have the L31 version for 2,5 years now. Works great! I mention that i`m not a phone gamer - i saw that playing a lot on phones kinda breaks them quicker.