Huawei P smart

Huawei P smart

2468, 26 Aug 2020Why does my huawei FIG LX1 2017 not work when I use HDMI, i... moreI'd like to help but sadly I have the same problem which I would like an answer to. I do however have a smart tv and it still doesn't work. You are supposed to just plug the lead into phone and the hdmi into the TV but it just won't work if you find out let me know. Thanks.

Why does my huawei FIG LX1 2017 not work when I use HDMI, iv bought two leads the small black box are they only wireless projection. I am trying to make my phone work on my TV but the TV is not a smart TV. Do I need to sell my phone and if I do what android works Please please help me thanks people

• lincoln

i dont understand why gsmarena doesnt give info about SAR values anymore. i think that might be the most important data about a cell phone!!!

• Yess

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019Why this phone got update to android pie,but mate 10 lite didn't?It's because most of the updates happen of how many users on that particular phone

My huawei 2018 P smart reject unregistered callers more especially landlines

• Marwan

Latest update 9.1.0 204 seems to drain battery fast... Is there a way to uninstall it?

• MayoluRiolu

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019Why this phone got update to android pie,but mate 10 lite didn't?Well Mate 10 lite launched with android nougat I think

• q

Miguel, 05 Dec 2019Huawei 2019 P Smart.....nightmare....keeps packing up and r... morestop ALL auto updates

• User

Miguel, 05 Dec 2019Huawei 2019 P Smart.....nightmare....keeps packing up and r... moreFactory rest and wait and when the language screen appears select English.

• misserX

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019Why this phone got update to android pie,but mate 10 lite didn't?Why don't you ask Huawei?

• Miguel

Huawei 2019 P Smart.....nightmare....keeps packing up and reverting to Chinese it takes quite a while to get back working then only lasts a few hours before same again

• Miguel

Why this phone got update to android pie,but mate 10 lite didn't?

• kYTH108

Marwan, 04 Nov 2019I discovered just today after having the p smart for 18 mon... moreThis is a great phone , i guess it depends on model version but the on e i am using supports 4g network on both sims.

• Kabelo

Paapa, 21 Aug 2019Well I just downgraded mine and still have no regrets. Got ... moreHi how do I downgrade to android 8?

• Kabeko

Ali, 19 Oct 2019It's wonderful from all the sides but it was better in Andr... moreYes please.. Some apps now take time to respond

• Marwan

I discovered just today after having the p smart for 18 months that sim 2 supports 2G networks only. So be careful if you are looking for a 2 SIM phone that both supports 4G.. This one is not for you.

• Daniel

Rico, 09 Sep 2019Speed? Maybe, Animations? Definitely notDefinately feels more sluggish with android 9. There was a possibility to downgrade via Hisuite, but that option is no longer there for me (as in to be able to choose "earlier version" in Hisuite)

• Ali

Paapa, 21 Aug 2019Well I just downgraded mine and still have no regrets. Got ... moreIt's wonderful from all the sides but it was better in Android 8.0. Android 9.0 is horrible. How can I downgrade my android?

• Luis Eduardo D&iacut