Huawei P smart

Huawei P smart

majid, 28 Jun 2019android 8 free size of ram: 1.6~1.7 gig and after updating to a... moreWell I just downgraded mine and still have no regrets. Got my old faster phone back

Tell me how Android works for you 9? Whether you are deleting apps from the recent app, going to the back or home button? It seems to me that much more ram is taken up and apps are refreshed as it cannot keep them open ...

please fill down the information in specification of this phone
Selfie camera -- Video -- 1080p@30fps

Arter pie update, phone became slow. From turkey

• Dogspurt

After one week my first impressions of this device are good, although I would prefer the choice of being able to use a 'pure' Android Pie rather than Emui OS. Currently it is not possible for the user to select where in the device - inbuilt memory or SD card - where their apps and data can be stored, which may lead to problems later unless Huawei rectify this issue in a future OS update.

• Me

Jose, 24 Jul 2019Good day everyone, can i get android pie upgrade on my psmart 20... moreYea from Hicare

• Jolugaba

Android Pie on my P smart 2018 from Mexico

• Jose

Good day everyone, can i get android pie upgrade on my psmart 2018 model?

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2019how do I update my android to 9?From Hicare(the app)

good price, average camera, average battery, very good size
with emui 9 speed and animations improved

Azishe, 01 Jul 2019This phone just received an Android 9 upgrade. As of end of June... moreWhich country are you in with your P Smart

I have noticed the same thing too. I have to keep the phone on power saving mode in order for me to get extra on screen time

how do I update my android to 9?

• Azishe

This phone just received an Android 9 upgrade. As of end of June 2019. I am using one and running emui 9.1 and Android 9 🥧

• smartguy

majid, 28 Jun 2019android 8 free size of ram: 1.6~1.7 gig and after updating to a... morego into app setting and disable/uninstall apps you never use. and you will free up available ram..i do that to all phones i get

• majid

android 8 free size of ram: 1.6~1.7 gig
and after updating to android 9 free size of ram: 880 MB ~ 1.3 gig !!!!
now 1 day after updating i want downgrade to android 8.

• Sanne

I've got pie too, works well, no problems:-)

• Stan

Just got Android 9 update on my 2017 model.

• Werner

Marwan, 23 Jun 2019Just got the Androind 9 update on my P smart. Nice new look..... moreAre you using the 2017 or 2019 model?

• Marwan

Just got the Androind 9 update on my P smart. Nice new look.. became faster.. only thing is that I feel the battery does not last as long as before the update.