Huawei P smart

Huawei P smart

• q

Miguel, 05 Dec 2019Huawei 2019 P Smart.....nightmare....keeps packing up and revert... morestop ALL auto updates

• User

Miguel, 05 Dec 2019Huawei 2019 P Smart.....nightmare....keeps packing up and revert... moreFactory rest and wait and when the language screen appears select English.

• misserX

Anonymous, 05 Dec 2019Why this phone got update to android pie,but mate 10 lite didn't?Why don't you ask Huawei?

• Miguel

Huawei 2019 P Smart.....nightmare....keeps packing up and reverting to Chinese it takes quite a while to get back working then only lasts a few hours before same again

• Miguel

Why this phone got update to android pie,but mate 10 lite didn't?

• kYTH108

Marwan, 04 Nov 2019I discovered just today after having the p smart for 18 months t... moreThis is a great phone , i guess it depends on model version but the on e i am using supports 4g network on both sims.

• Kabelo

Paapa, 21 Aug 2019Well I just downgraded mine and still have no regrets. Got my ol... moreHi how do I downgrade to android 8?

• Kabeko

Ali, 19 Oct 2019It's wonderful from all the sides but it was better in Android 8... moreYes please.. Some apps now take time to respond

• Marwan

I discovered just today after having the p smart for 18 months that sim 2 supports 2G networks only. So be careful if you are looking for a 2 SIM phone that both supports 4G.. This one is not for you.

• Daniel

Rico, 09 Sep 2019Speed? Maybe, Animations? Definitely notDefinately feels more sluggish with android 9. There was a possibility to downgrade via Hisuite, but that option is no longer there for me (as in to be able to choose "earlier version" in Hisuite)

• Ali

Paapa, 21 Aug 2019Well I just downgraded mine and still have no regrets. Got my ol... moreIt's wonderful from all the sides but it was better in Android 8.0. Android 9.0 is horrible. How can I downgrade my android?

• Luis Eduardo D&iacut

Mi Huawei P Smart (FIG-LX3) se actualizo a emui 9.1.0
Y android 9

• Dogspurt

Marko2527, 14 Aug 2019Tell me how Android works for you 9? Whether you are deleting ap... moreI've not had any problems since updating to EMUI 9.1

Perhaps it's worth trying the inbuilt optimiser app?

• Rico

HamedProg, 22 Jul 2019 good price, average camera, average battery, very good size w... moreSpeed? Maybe, Animations? Definitely not

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2019Arter pie update, phone became slow. From turkeySame here im from south Africa

majid, 28 Jun 2019android 8 free size of ram: 1.6~1.7 gig and after updating to a... moreWell I just downgraded mine and still have no regrets. Got my old faster phone back

Tell me how Android works for you 9? Whether you are deleting apps from the recent app, going to the back or home button? It seems to me that much more ram is taken up and apps are refreshed as it cannot keep them open ...

please fill down the information in specification of this phone
Selfie camera -- Video -- 1080p@30fps

Arter pie update, phone became slow. From turkey