Huawei P smart 2019

Huawei P smart 2019

is it nano-sim?

• Josip

Alin, 07 Aug 2019At this price it is normal to have minuses, low quality cameras,... moreI have it and my cellphone is really cool I think even better than your cellphone.

• Huawei user

Bussy, 12 Jul 2019Is it going to receive update to Android "Q"?For sure.

• Alin

At this price it is normal to have minuses, low quality cameras, 3gb plastic frame construction, lack of sensors, brightness etc and I also went over the fact that it has usb 2.0, but over the sound quality I could not pass, the sound is absolutely horrible, it is the worst sound I've heard on a phone, I give it back without comments, a plus for the processor and display the rest is cheap.

• Huawei user

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2019Hi i like to bye Psmart 2019 or Honor 8x who is better ?Both have good quality, go for P smart 2019. Slightly better.

• Huawei user

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2019P smart 2019 or P20 Lite?Both are good, both have a good price, choose which one you want. I'm currently using a Mate 20 Pro and i'm very pleased with it. Planning to get a P30 Pro or P30 Lite.

My uncle is getting in the next period one of these phones and i'm super excited to see how powerful it is.

P smart 2019 or P20 Lite?

• Mat

Something that i forgot to mention! The quality of the screen is breathtaking, the quality of the cameras are simply amazing, and the speed that the phone unlocks with the finger print sensor is really amazing. An excellent phone.

• Mat

Amazing phone, top performance and blazing fast!! the quality is really awesome, battery life the best i have ever seen. Glad to have it, and the price is really unmatched.

advantage for Honor 8x
1= camera 20mpx
2= gyroscope
3= battery 3750mah
4= display 6.5'' + COF chip on flex + corning gorilla glass 3
5= LTE Cat 12
6= USB- on-the-go
7= fast charging 10w = 1% charge per 1 min

Hi i like to bye Psmart 2019 or Honor 8x who is better ?

• Bussy

Is it going to receive update to Android "Q"?

Samsung galaxy A20e or huawei p smart 2019
I'm not an expert in this so I need to know if i should buy the p smart and take the risk of use the new os (hongmeng or ark os) or i "play safe" and i buy the galaxy a20e . Atention: the huawei p smart is better than galaxy a20e ( in my opinion)
Thanks

qrshlus, 05 Jul 2019P smart or Samsung A40?i have p smart and it is a great phone, but if someone offer me to change for their A40 I would go for it

guys does this phone have 24-bit/192kHz audio?

• qrshlus

P smart or Samsung A40?

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2019Which one is better Samsung Galaxy A20e or Huawei pSmart 2019? P smarty!

Which one is better Samsung Galaxy A20e or Huawei pSmart 2019?

• Beli