Huawei P smart 2019

Huawei P smart 2019

Decent phone withe decent cpu and GPU ram is also good so far satisfied 6 months of using it

• George

Doug, 30 Oct 2019This phone comes fitted with a screen protector, is it a glass o... moreit has a plastic one

• Doug

This phone comes fitted with a screen protector, is it a glass one or a plastic one?

• Igor

Ok, i dont know why this phone has missing dark mode, one handed ui and slow motion video, it has good chip and latest emui 9.1,older huawei p smart had all of that...

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2019After I got robbed yesterday I got this phone from my mother(she... moreyou just think the s8 is a very good phone i am clear not because my s8 dies simply display burnout

After I got robbed yesterday I got this phone from my mother(she loaned me) and it's woo bad compared to my s8+ and also it's impossible to get it back phone is blocked so it's a goodbye to my 3 month S8+ would love if someone could get me a new phone really good like a S9+ but I know I will not get :( (this is true)

802.11 a-b-g-n
802.11n 5Ghz
802.11ac-Dual Band
2x2 Mimo
Wi-fi hotspot
Wi-fi direct

• olliebears

A great phone .......but..........The Huawei P Smart pre 2019 will NOT find any 5G wifi drone. Don't know about 2.4G but useless for decent drones.

• Viche

I sold my LG g6 so I can buy this phone, with the lgg6 I miss water resistent, typec, nfc, wide camera, but with this phone I love the fast face unlock even in the dark, the battery lasts very long hey even after a heavy use, proccesor is fast, large screen nice resolution ppi, great camera with ai, came with Android 9 and it's definetly gonna get a android10, kirin 710 in par with the likes of p30lite

Pros=battery life, fhd+, kirin710, 16mp front cam,ai scenery 64gig,2sim both support 4g,huge screen and small bezells

Cons = 3gig ram,no nfc, micro USB

Rickey, 21 Oct 2019is the Huawei P Smart 2019 Fast QI Wireless Charger Charging Pad DockNo you can't because the phone doesn't have wireless charging

• Rickey

is the Huawei P Smart 2019 Fast QI Wireless Charger Charging Pad Dock

Nadocas, 10 Oct 2019Thanks, but I haven't budget to buy Honor 8, neither the store I... morethen Huawei P Smart 2019 is better choise

• Nadocas

pane, 10 Oct 2019Huawei Honor 8x , wins both in allThanks, but I haven't budget to buy Honor 8, neither the store I have plafond has this phone. So I'm limited to this 2...

Nadocas, 10 Oct 2019Hi, Huawei P Smart 2019 or Huawei P 20 Lite? Why? Tks!Huawei Honor 8x , wins both in all

• Nadocas

Hi, Huawei P Smart 2019 or Huawei P 20 Lite? Why?
Tks!

BigBoy, 26 Sep 2019The phone is great but the only bad thing is the headphones Jack... moreHuawei and Honor devices come with a advanced audio optimization system powered either by Dolby or Histen depending on the model of the device. regardless of the make it is located in Settings > Sound > right above the More sound settings.
Within them you will find along side a equalizer, several profiles and options to tweak each in accordance to the headset you are using.
Also dont forget that the phones prompt you for ear protection - if you tap ok it will be set to lower sound so make sure you tap cancel if you like loud music, also you can try some third party apps - Selenium or NRG Player are free and come with 11 band equalizer and preamp so you can increase the sound and quality.

steven360, 02 Oct 2019It still has a Micro USB port, Huawei never gon care about their... moreIt's due to customers wanting it, micro usb so more available. I'm for one am happy because the amount of times my friends didn't have a type c charger for my OP3 and had to go with no power.

It still has a Micro USB port, Huawei never gon care about their budget phones, will they?

Bussy, 12 Jul 2019Is it going to receive update to Android "Q"?Yes