Huawei P smart Pro 2019

Huawei P smart Pro 2019

Good phone. I have it for a month and it works very good. Not so good camera performance at lower light conditions - it is over sharpening photos, but still OK. It has several shortages, but at that price point those are acceptable:
1. The phone is HUGE - unfortunately it is hard to carry it in a pocket or to operate it with standard human hands. C'est la vie. Sorry.
2. No fast charging. Not such a problem since it lasts for a day.
3. No NFC, but this is not so important.
4. It is extremely slippery and should be carried with case which makes it even bigger.

Would I buy it if I have to chose between it and something else? Absolutely NO if the case is for personal phone. I really hate big phones.
Why I bought it? Actually it is my company phone and in Bulgarian A1 there is no better alternative for the given price. They sell Xiaomis and Redmis, but with gift air purifier or similar shits and the price goes beyond this one. Which is shame.

In conclusion I can say the phone is good, the software is good and if you like big phones you won't be disappointed.

Excellent phone. I can't anything wrong with it.
Battery life is amazing, phone is lighting fast, smooth
Amazing camera, great pictures and videos.

Great phone. Excellent specs for that price range. One of the best buys for sure and it comes with google services and all android updates.

• Pesti

kopaszkutya, 28 Feb 2020If I have a faster charger 18W for instance, will it charge... moreNo, it won't charge faster due to the fact it doesn't support the 18W fast charge function.

• Pesti

MikiOsk, 12 Jun 2020In my country this phone costs around 280 euros and for tha... moreI don't really agree with you. For that price, around 280euros you could buy the Xiaomi MI9T which has amoled display, light sensor and notification led. These are tiny deficiency in p smart pro but those extra things makes a phone better, I guess.

Tori, 09 Jun 2020I love this phone. I got it and it is good for me. I recomm... morei agree. In my country the price is 280e. The phone has great specs for its price and it comes with google services.

In my country this phone costs around 280 euros and for that price the phone is the best in its price range. Everything about him is awesome . fromt he camera to battery and memory.

• Tori

I love this phone. I got it and it is good for me. I recommend this phone it never lagged to me before. Gaming performance is alright if you are on high settings I reccomend putting it on medium for the best expierence. Anyways if your max budget is 400€ this is perfect!

hmm, 30 Apr 2020it would be better if GSMarena could specify if they have G... moreThis phone supports Google services although even if it didnt there is still Huawei AppGallery and Moreapps for download

all Huawei and Honor phones with the Hisilicon Kirin 710 \ F work fine with google services

• hmm

it would be better if GSMarena could specify if they have GMS or not here.
Easier for ppl looking for phones to decide faster.

• Stetz

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020It looks like the y9s This seems like a carbon copy of the Huawei Y9s

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020It looks like the y9s It's a carbon copy with the name changed

Does this have NFC? I have the original P Smart and it's great, I don't really want to upgrade and lose it though!

• Mihaela

Very attractive design with FullView big screen, Pop-up selfie camera and my personally fav color Breathing Crystal. Perfect for reading or watching videos. It has 4000mAh battery, which is great for a mid range phone + big memory space!

• Mijo

Excelent phone that i coudln't recommend more, had a privilege to use. Honestly for either middle range gaming or for reading books it is just perfect!

A high end device with very strong features. Its biggest advantage is its large screen and excellent cameras. The display in colaboration with a great processor contributes to an excellent gaming experience. It is a mid range mobile phone with features that are very close to flagship devices.

Honestly one of the greatest mid-range gaming phones i had privilege to use. Big display, excelent CPU, also AI support. Just a huge recommendation for a middle range phone.

I really love this phone because it is so special, pop-up camera and a side-mounted fingerprint are just great, ultra fullview display is perfect while watching videos or gaming, long lasting battery and great memory also, and Breathing Crystal is the best color ever

It looks like the y9s