Huawei P smart Pro 2019

• a
  • aikoN
  • pk7
  • 11 Jun 2022

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2022I had this phone for 2 years, and it was a very reliable ph... morethe battery was crap since the beggining ,i remember setting up a new phone for a girl ,
while we were looking at pics for the account during 5 minutes it downgrade from 28% to
13 % of battery life ,i saw it and i tell the girl the phone is good but the battery is piece of shit

• ?
    • pWE
    • 07 Apr 2022

I had this phone for 2 years, and it was a very reliable phone (in my opinion) and the cameras were good but the battery was a bit crap 2 years later.

Huwaeinono, 01 Mar 2022Has to be one of the worst phones ever. I have it over a y... moreThe phone is OK, I am using it for almost 2 years. No battery or connection issues. The notifications work. Of course it is rubbish in the direction of sound, haptics, size... But it is very reliable device.

• Huwaeinono
        • m2A
        • 01 Mar 2022

Has to be one of the worst phones ever. I have it over a year the back camera is so bad even in full light conditions highest settings, blurry and pixelated and reminiscent of cameras from bygone years. The 4g signal is so rubbish it beggars belief and I'm not far away from a mast. I will never buy huwaei again their phones are total rubbish. Don't take my word for it buy one and it won't be long before you find out for yourself

Johnclinton94, 11 Dec 2021Can anybody spot the difference between this device and hua... moreYeah 50 quid and you can't get this in purple 🤣😂🤣

Can anybody spot the difference between this device and huawei y9s because o can't see any

Absolutely worth the money. Got this phone when it was new and it's still going strong two years later. Battery isn't expanding like it was on my previous Huawei, so that's a plus. Also the display and the camera are very, very good. The high megapixel numbers might seemingly promise something better, but for the amount of money that you'd pay for this in 2019, it's definitely well worth it. Personally I love the fact that the display doesn't have a notch in the display, and rather has a retractable front camera. I'll be using this one until it literally dies.

• t
                • tutzi
                • 0mM
                • 26 Nov 2021

Duderino, 14 Sep 2021Perfectly fine photos. Go away 2019 cannot match half the quality of my old 2015 galaxy s6 edge, that I'm sad I've break its glass. A true galaxy difference. Disappointing, but cannot return in cuz its a gift.

• v
                  • vak
                  • 0mM
                  • 26 Nov 2021

wifi b/g/n 2019

• Duderino
                    • mtM
                    • 14 Sep 2021

tutzi, 29 Aug 2021Bad back camera photos!!! No NFC!!! Very heavy!!!Perfectly fine photos. Go away

• t
                      • tutzi
                      • n}h
                      • 29 Aug 2021

Bad back camera photos!!! No NFC!!! Very heavy!!!

• Duderino
                        • mdh
                        • 12 Aug 2021

Waiting for Android 11 :)

• 21 Feb 2021

bane55552, 24 Oct 2020Can anyone tell me, which phone is better solution, p smart... moreI have this phone for a year now and the durability is really good and i have dropped this phone alot and no cracks.

• 21 Feb 2021

bane55552, 24 Oct 2020Can anyone tell me, which phone is better solution, p smart... moreThe P smart Pro cuz 3dmark is says the p smart pro the best from the 4.

• K
                                • Kuvukiland007
                                • pQy
                                • 24 Dec 2020

sOmEoNe, 05 Oct 2020This phone is really good. I have it since a few days after... moreHow did you get android 10 on it? Mine still has android 9

• ?
                                  • mHv
                                  • 02 Dec 2020

I bought this phone and it is very fast and has a good screen for media consumption

Can anyone tell me, which phone is better solution, p smart pro, p30 lite, or honor 9x/4gb ram?

• Dzon
                                      • 0T3
                                      • 24 Oct 2020

Does anyone can tell me, which phone is bettere solution, p30 lite, p smart pro, honor 9x?

• s
                                        • sOmEoNe
                                        • 0Uu
                                        • 05 Oct 2020

This phone is really good. I have it since a few days after launch and 10 months later this phone is INCREDIBLE!
                                        I was not able to find any unboxings or reviews because always the P Smart Z would come up instead of the P Smart Pro.
                                        What can I say. 2 day battery life 128GB storage 6GB RAM an amazing camera 3.5mm jack etc. This phone is made for me since it still has Google Mobile Services (GMS, Google Apps) and still receives a lot of updates (it's right here near me updating) it has Android 10 and I am pretty sure it will get Android 11 too since the phone has really decent specs and is more than capable of running it.