Huawei P smart Pro 2019

Huawei P smart Pro 2019

• Pesti

kopaszkutya, 28 Feb 2020If I have a faster charger 18W for instance, will it charge... moreNo, it won't charge faster due to the fact it doesn't support the 18W fast charge function.

• Pesti

MikiOsk, 12 Jun 2020In my country this phone costs around 280 euros and for tha... moreI don't really agree with you. For that price, around 280euros you could buy the Xiaomi MI9T which has amoled display, light sensor and notification led. These are tiny deficiency in p smart pro but those extra things makes a phone better, I guess.

Tori, 09 Jun 2020I love this phone. I got it and it is good for me. I recomm... morei agree. In my country the price is 280e. The phone has great specs for its price and it comes with google services.

In my country this phone costs around 280 euros and for that price the phone is the best in its price range. Everything about him is awesome . fromt he camera to battery and memory.

• Tori

I love this phone. I got it and it is good for me. I recommend this phone it never lagged to me before. Gaming performance is alright if you are on high settings I reccomend putting it on medium for the best expierence. Anyways if your max budget is 400€ this is perfect!

hmm, 30 Apr 2020it would be better if GSMarena could specify if they have G... moreThis phone supports Google services although even if it didnt there is still Huawei AppGallery and Moreapps for download

all Huawei and Honor phones with the Hisilicon Kirin 710 \ F work fine with google services

• hmm

it would be better if GSMarena could specify if they have GMS or not here.
Easier for ppl looking for phones to decide faster.

• Stetz

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020It looks like the y9s This seems like a carbon copy of the Huawei Y9s

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2020It looks like the y9s It's a carbon copy with the name changed

Does this have NFC? I have the original P Smart and it's great, I don't really want to upgrade and lose it though!

• Mihaela

Very attractive design with FullView big screen, Pop-up selfie camera and my personally fav color Breathing Crystal. Perfect for reading or watching videos. It has 4000mAh battery, which is great for a mid range phone + big memory space!

• Mijo

Excelent phone that i coudln't recommend more, had a privilege to use. Honestly for either middle range gaming or for reading books it is just perfect!

A high end device with very strong features. Its biggest advantage is its large screen and excellent cameras. The display in colaboration with a great processor contributes to an excellent gaming experience. It is a mid range mobile phone with features that are very close to flagship devices.

Honestly one of the greatest mid-range gaming phones i had privilege to use. Big display, excelent CPU, also AI support. Just a huge recommendation for a middle range phone.

I really love this phone because it is so special, pop-up camera and a side-mounted fingerprint are just great, ultra fullview display is perfect while watching videos or gaming, long lasting battery and great memory also, and Breathing Crystal is the best color ever

It looks like the y9s

Ivan-cro, 06 Apr 2020Nice phone, nice price. I just like side sensor for unlock ... moreYes, i coudln't agree more... A big battery of 4000 mAh, 6,59" display ideal for gaming. Also considering Kirin 710F, it is just an excelent phone...

Nice phone, nice price. I just like side sensor for unlock your phone in 0.3 seconds.
it has three AI camera, very good photo .

Amazing mid-ranger with a pop-up camera. Specifications are very good and price is acceptable.