Huawei P Smart S

Huawei P Smart S

• Janko

Who need google haha ...even better i have this phone its super !

I think Huawei dead without play store, I need Google apps. Lots other Choices .rip

yYy, 16 Jun 2020I don't give my money to buy a phone giving me problems try... moreBut the phone doesent need google services to run thts why its bing sold

• Kinj

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2020i have a p40 lite and i don´t have any problems and no regr... moresame

i have a p40 lite and i don´t have any problems and no regrets, goodbye google services not needed

• NoPointIsThere

No need for fast charging, there won't be any apps to require the battery, or the screen, or anything actually. Huawei's App Store looks like a car boot sale. Runs the latest RansomWare and the phishing loads really quick but it's fine cos there's no banking apps to slow things down. Scamera has so many MP you won't be able to email a picture cos the file size will exceed most email limits. As reviewed by the NSA...

• yYy

CLCC, 11 Jun 2020U might try this You can easily install Google Play on n... moreI don't give my money to buy a phone giving me problems trying to make it work as it should...Would you buy a car with the steering wheel in the trunk so you have to figure out how to drive it ?....!!

Hmm, that charging speed does not look so goof

userbenchmark, 09 Jun 2020google really ruined huaweiNot actually Google, it's so-called "The Magnificent Trump".

Darren , 10 Jun 2020I like they haven't added a macro camera, like everyother p... moreU might try this

You can easily install Google Play on new Huawei smartphones using this method https://www.gizguide.com/2020/03/huawei-google-play-easy-install.html?m=1#ixzz6P3actvhR

• Darren

I like they haven't added a macro camera, like everyother phone maker, I've always been a fan of Huawei, I have a Huawei phone, ut I live in the UK, and a phone without GSM, just ain't worth having, even with oled, more memory and better camera. I'll be switching to another maker that has GSM.

• Vince

overpriced

[deleted post]google really ruined huawei

only intresting thing is that it has oled screen and it's lightweight
nothing more have a nice day

• Dobre

did you just say ebay?

• Arsov 36

This isn't the Fake Huawei device.

Another Phone with Kirin 710F ? How much stock of that chip they've made? Or they're recycling the phones that aren't selling into other names with USB C ?

PROS:
-Specs are great
-OLED Display!

CONS:
-No Google Services (which is common in recent Huawei phones)

• Dishonored

Worst phone or the year