Huawei Watch

Huawei Watch

• Pafon

Clauh, 08 Dec 2019Yes, but where I can find it in almost 2020? I searched eve... moreI have a Huawei Watch 1. gen, if you want to buy it?

• Fross

Clauh, 08 Dec 2019Yes, but where I can find it in almost 2020? I searched eve... moreOne is on my Hand guy

• Clauh

Paul, 05 Aug 2019This is still the best WearOS smartwatch you can get, even ... moreYes, but where I can find it in almost 2020? I searched everywhere Huawei watch w1 but without succes.

Main problems are rubbish charger - takes ages to get it to sit right to enable charge and the watch faces "burn" into the screen! I have a pinky residue and even slight ghosting of numbers. Sent my first one back and Huawei replaced without question. Sadly, the second watch also got the faces "burned" in again. Battery has deteriorated too. Have to charge more than once a day now. Thinking it is time for a change...Samsung Galaxy Watch looks favourite

• Paul

This is still the best WearOS smartwatch you can get, even the new 5th generation Fossil smartwatches are thicker, wider & have thick bezels. Companies add better internal specs but go backwards on the actual watch design.

it would have been better if it has a sleeping senor like gear 3 samsung

timaz, 30 Nov 2018I just bought the used one from Internet. It is beautiful a... morefrom where did you bought that watch?

I just bought the used one from Internet. It is beautiful and it was surprising that I could answer the calls directly from the watch. I think if the one who sold it to me knew about this, he would prefer to keep it :)

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2018A question for those who used this watch 2+ years, how is t... moreIs the speaker level is higher after upgrade d io 2.0 wearos comparison with gear S3 for example? Because I intend to by it

• lol 69

don't work

• Paul

Still the best looking & thinnest android smartwatches with a hr.

Better still lasts over a day charge it while in shower & fully charges in 40 minutes.

A question for those who used this watch 2+ years, how is the battery life after more than 2 years of usage?
I bought the gold version and really like it, very good until now. I would like to use this watch 4-5 years since is all what I need from a smart watch and like I said I like the design very much. The problem is, the battery will still be usable after 4 years? should I buy a battery for it soon to be able to replace the battery in watch at a moment? or I will stil find batteries for it in 3-4 years?
I mean, a watch is something that you want to have after years, but this smart-watches will get broken due to batteries that will get broken after a time...

• Semisha59

How can change it Chinese to English pls?

• Semisha59

Usman , 27 May 2018Is it work with IOS???Yes

does this updated to wear 2.0?
anyone tried how long it will last in just watch mode always on is off and not paired in phone wifi off? or the longest you can achieve before charging it.

Anonymous, 08 May 2018Does it sim card..no

• Usman

Is it work with IOS???

Does it sim card..

• M.t

How do i upgrade my system to marshmalow