Huawei Watch 3 Pro

Huawei Watch 3 Pro

Does it support mada pay (middle east) KSA

• Birol BNGLL

it has a beautiful appearance. Operating system, battery life and materials used are fine. The price is too high.

Quite frustrating this watch doesn't seem to find 5 Ghz wifi networks which is unacceptable for 2021 device.

Does anyone know if this supports notifications on Samsung Galaxy phones and other features or only on Huwaei phones?

What, 14 Jun 2021What are you talking about?! This is easily among, if not t... moreJust my opinion but to me the GT2 Pro, without the numbers around the edge and no gap between the band pin and the bezel, looks better.

The Watch 3 looks good but the GT2 Pro looks better. I suspect there will be a GT3 Pro which looks more like the GT2 but has the specs of the Watch 3.

I love my Huawei GT2 Pro but the Watch 3 Pro is way too thick, too expensive and simply doesn't look as good as the GT2 Pro. Sure it has better specs, more features (that i would rarely use) but the battery life is a lot worse.

At 125 grams you can buy full phone 6.01 the carbon makr2

64 grams is way too much

apple watch is 36 grams and has the same or more services and options

• Tkz

JKay, 16 Jun 2021It's going the wrong way!! My next watch must be thinn... moreWhat you are talking about, nice loking watch is this.

• JKay

It's going the wrong way!! My next watch must be thinner and have longer battery life!!!! Disappointed!!!

bunyip22, 10 Jun 2021WAY too thick sorry. My GT2 pro is 11.4mm and certainly wou... moreOh sorry, I was talking about watch 3 not this pro version.

bunyip22, 10 Jun 2021WAY too thick sorry. My GT2 pro is 11.4mm and certainly wou... moreWhat are you talking about?! This is easily among, if not the finest and most sophisticated looking watch I've seen so far.

this watch have BLutooth5.2
while Honor 50 Pro
have sd780g & this chipset support B5.2
but they sport it with 5.1 version

• Kane

bunyip22, 10 Jun 2021WAY too thick sorry. My GT2 pro is 11.4mm and certainly wou... moreNon gt series always seem to lack the sick look of the GT series, and they're way more expensive. I'm hopeful for the GT3

WAY too thick sorry. My GT2 pro is 11.4mm and certainly wouldn't want it any thicker. The other letdown is the look. Hopefully there is a GT3 pro coming because the appearance of this isn't as good.

• Kane

With those internals our watches now are simply flagships from 2015. That's a dramatic improvement from 32mb to 2 gigs of ram.

Luzan, 04 Jun 2021Huawei should consider to make smaller version, the dimensi... moreIf they don't make them smaller.... Soon we will be wearing the phone in the wrist 😂

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2021Version 3 Pro, got a sapphire screen protector, instead of ... morePro 2 also have sapphire glass, no news

• waleed

750$ from Pro virgin !! come on huawei that is ridiculous .

Huawei should consider to make smaller version, the dimensions are too big for some people, Its deal breaker for me.

Olym1mk2, 02 Jun 2021Sadly unprotected screen... But impressive ram and storage ... moreVersion 3 Pro, got a sapphire screen protector, instead of glass, as is indicated on watch description here guys