Huawei Watch Fit Elegant

Huawei Watch Fit Elegant

• halim

Jen, 04 May 2021Does this have Blood pressure monitor? yes

Aleks B, 19 Apr 2021Where can you buy it from, if you leave in the States ?I think all Huawei product will no longer available in US.

• Jen

Does this have Blood pressure monitor?

• Aleks B

Where can you buy it from, if you leave in the States ?

• Afzal

I love this design, but unfortunately no loudspeaker option in it broke me badly

Olym1mk2, 16 Mar 2021No cpu, no ram, no battery. What a boring watch to waste se... moreYou forgot that it doesn't even have a battery too. Wtf

wefrazzini, 26 Mar 2021Where can this be ordered from for shipping to the USA? Thanks. D-brand can do it.

Where can this be ordered from for shipping to the USA?
Thanks.

I already have the Huawei Watch Fit from last year.
100% satisfied

Olym1mk2, 16 Mar 2021Look at the specs. There's no information on the 3 thi... moreXiaomi- we power it using A I R
Apple- hey that's my bit!!!

beep bop boop, 16 Mar 2021then how the hell does it work? CPU, RAM, battery are all n... moreLook at the specs. There's no information on the 3 things I mentioned. So yeah, how the biip would that watch work?

No microwave oven,no refrigerator, no cooker . WTF with the comments. Out of here

No Microphone, No Speaker - I`ll pass 🤨

beep bop boop, 16 Mar 2021then how the hell does it work? CPU, RAM, battery are all n... moreThe man is too bored and has nothing better to do than to fill the comments section with useless garbage. It is not shown because the producer didn't revealed the specs yet. It's just another troll that hates chinese brands.

Olym1mk2, 16 Mar 2021No cpu, no ram, no battery. What a boring watch to waste se... morethen how the hell does it work? CPU, RAM, battery are all necessary wtf

No cpu, no ram, no battery. What a boring watch to waste server data on posting.