Huawei Watch GT 2

Huawei Watch GT 2

Livius, 23 Aug 2020A beautiful design and best battery wasted by the worst, pu... moreTotally agree - this "smart"watch actually has less functions than a cheap Huawei Band 4. Step counting is terrible too - counts less than half my steps compared to the Band 4, which itself is pretty consistent with my Samsung watch (see below). I spent an hour vacuum cleaning my house, which is lots of activity including several trips up and down the stairs. I finished, sat down and 5 seconds later the watch buzzed to tell me to get up and move because I hadn't moved for an hour. WTF?

I'm glad I got this thing for free, I would be pissed if I'd paid for it.

I've gone an bought a Samsung Watch 2 Active and it's actually a smartwatch - it has apps, it can connect to WiFi, and it can do stuff like count steps, get notifications, control music, etc.

Bolwin , 15 Aug 2020Can anybody tell , Blood pressure monitor is available in GT2?Yes ofcourse,everyhting works great.

• Jd

Bolwin , 15 Aug 2020Can anybody tell , Blood pressure monitor is available in GT2?yes it works great

A beautiful design and best battery wasted by the worst, pure trash software I have ever used. This is not a smartwatch, it's just a band with bigger screen. I bought this because the battery on my older Gear S3 is pure trash but I never expected such a trash product. I highly recommend staying away from this watch if you owned something better. If you want something good lucking that shows you the time and nothing else, than yeah, buy this crap.

Bolwin , 15 Aug 2020Can anybody tell , Blood pressure monitor is available in GT2?No

• Bolwin

Can anybody tell , Blood pressure monitor is available in GT2?

• Gt user

Can someone tell whats are the numbers on the watch

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2020Hello Din you solve this issue?*Did

Lilson, 20 May 2020Does anyone has problem with answering WhatsApp/ messenger ... moreHello
Din you solve this issue?

Dasa, 24 Jul 2020How many days the battery will survive on normak use (+-) 10-14 days depends how often u use it. I have gt2 and the battery lasts for more than 10 days. What suprised me its how long it can last while havin GPS on and it can last over 30 hours.

• Freemike

misolino, 06 Jul 2020Can somebody tell me can I watch photos on Huawei GT 2 or o... moreNo. ( You can save any fotos in a face 'galery', in the background )

• Freemike

Dasa, 24 Jul 2020How many days the battery will survive on normak use (+-) 7-14 days

How many days the battery will survive on normak use (+-)

Toppy, 06 Jul 2020This is not a crap watch, I use it for biking hinking tenni... moreI can fully agree. I have Watch GT 2 and its the best one i had yet. All workout programs are great and as u said the calls via watch gt 2 are excellent. The mic and speakers are working great and u can hear clearly everything.

• misolino

Can somebody tell me can I watch photos on Huawei GT 2 or on Huawei GT? Thanks

• Toppy

This is not a crap watch, I use it for biking hinking tennis and windsurfing, great gps also, I think its awesome in combination with the huawei health app, I also bought a body fat scale, and we are very happy with both. You can talk through the phone and the calling party won't know you are talking through your watch, and the battery life is awesome, would not buy the 42mm version though, thats only seven days... and I hate to fill the battry each time.

• MohamedYahya

Dear, Is there any way I can use this watch for NFC payments like the Apple watch does ? Thanks

• hari

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2020Hey dude, Please tell me what am I missing if I don't have ... moreNothing much. Except that phone camera shutter trigger from GT2. Rest everything works same on other Android phones. But you will have to install HMS core app outside of the playstore to make the app fully functional

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2020with the iphone?Yea its compatible with IOS and it will work just as good as on android. My friend has an Iphone and we checked that, like 2 days after i bought it.

MikiOsk, 17 Jun 2020I have been using it and everything is working perfect. As ... morewith the iphone?