Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro

Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro

Which is the best oneplus watch or Huawei gt2 pro

I am planning to get a smart watch and use a Oneplus device, which one is better between Oneplus Watch and Huawei GT 2 Pro. I have used a Ticwatch Pro before

• Quaz1

So Im trying to link the watch to My Fitness Pal. Has anyone noticed that the data sharing option has disappeared??

• Mohamedmarzouk551

Jack, 17 Jan 2021 Worked perfectly for 2 months, consumed about 10% of the b... moreI totally agree with you. In my case I don't mind also 4 or 5 days battery but purchasing it was based on the expectations that the battery would last for 14 days. Let's say even 10 days considering the hard word sometimes. I have just bought it days back and the battery was 80% and never used GPS or even on display and didn't complete 5 days the battery. I am not sure if that a defect in the battery or deceiving selling point to the watch.

• Quaz

HNP30, 10 Apr 2021Another funny comment. The watch measures calories burned a... moreexcept you are always burning calories, even when asleep. Most fitness watches show this

Another funny comment. The watch measures calories burned and not intake and no smartwatch has the ability to measure calorie intake because that will require a wire to connect to your internal organs perhaps.

• Mandela

It is very ridiculous. Calorie intake is 0 when you rest or sit ... only shows walking time and activity.

silver, 31 Mar 2021I'm planning on buying a new smart watch. which is be... moreGT2 Pro

• silver

I'm planning on buying a new smart watch. which is better?

Samsung galaxy watch 3 or Huawei GT2 Pro?

Stan Dard, 16 Feb 2021How long it usually takes to lock GPS, once you start work ... moreim having the same problem you found anything out ?

• Quaz

its crazy to me that it only shows calories burned from workouts. Every other wearable I've had from multiple brands shows you a rough number on what you've burned over a 24 hour period, including at rest. Right now the watch shows I've walked over 14,000 steps, yet burned 298 cals. Ridiculous. Deal breaker for me unless someone knows a way of changing this....

• SHAZ

is badminton option work on that??

Kezzy , 26 Feb 2021The worst part of I don't even know how activate the g... moreWhenever you start a walk or a run workout or similar, gps starts automatically. After the workout is finished, you can view the gps route in the health app.

• Ebuks

HNP30, 13 Jan 2021Another funny comment. This watch does not need high-end sp... more I totally agree with you. It's a watch for crying out loud. Why should i charge every other day?

• kev

HNP30, 13 Jan 2021Another funny comment. This watch does not need high-end sp... moreMost comments on here are a joke,i use my watch ll the time jogging,play music from it ,never a problem with gps and when i get back to my phone it syncs the live tracker to the health app(Huawei p40pro)and tells you everything.

• Kezzy

Stan Dard, 17 Feb 2021South of UK. But we are talking about GPS, do it should not... moreThe worst part of I don't even know how activate the gt2 GPS have searched for it I don't see it. I don't think GPS is truly built in gt2 pro or have in to use.

• musad0608

Stan Dard, 17 Feb 2021South of UK. But we are talking about GPS, do it should not... moreit does almost instantly. no issues

Musad0608, 17 Feb 2021Where are you from? Most of the compains seems to have pour... moreSouth of UK. But we are talking about GPS, do it should not matter?
So how quickly your device lock in to the GPS?

• Musad0608

Stan Dard, 16 Feb 2021How long it usually takes to lock GPS, once you start work ... moreWhere are you from? Most of the compains seems to have poured in from the EU.

• Stan Dard

How long it usually takes to lock GPS, once you start work out? I'm in an open area and it takes almost a minute, which seems to be too long. How is yours, please?