Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro

Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro

• AKL

how s huawie performance with samsung galaxty watches?

• ruchi

Marc, 20 May 2021Is this compatible with the Huawei p40 pro yes

• hmm

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2021That's totally up to you but also depends on where you... morethere's no way to load them into the watch via apk or etc means?
I mean there's some stuffs i see on the AppGallery but mostly needs $$$.

Seems likewise for Samsung galaxy watch too...

Ric, 26 Aug 2021Huawei GT2 Pro or Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?That's totally up to you but also depends on where you are located. The Huawei is pretty much limited in use outside of china because of the missing NFC. Also not running a major Watch OS (android wear 3.0, watchOS 7.6 or Tizen 6.5 M1) leaves you to the favor of huawei offering you more apps and watchfaces.
As a Fitness-Tracker "plus" it will totally work fine I guess. The Galaxy Watch 4 is clearly offers the "full smartwatch experience" which can compete with apple.

As Im running a Galaxy watch 4 classic lte i can tell you this watch offers everything, but then again it drains battery very fast when using all it offers. Since the Huawei limits your useage by missing apps, you will end up with much more battery!

If you care about their connection to the CPC and the chinese military is also up to you. I would at least read about it before buying.

• Nikin

Ric, 26 Aug 2021Huawei GT2 Pro or Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?I asked same queiston, and after all that reviews i m bought huaeei. Now after 5 days this is my exp.
Batery is great, got it with65% charged now is 15%. Have all that snit turned on, even gps.will put it on charger tonight. Only - is there is no imed. Screen lock, just after 5 min.

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2021Does anybody if the font size in the watch can be increased? no it cant i own the watch myself.

• Ric

Huawei GT2 Pro or Samsung Galaxy Watch 4?

Does anybody if the font size in the watch can be increased?

It doesn't support sleep time on samsung note 20 ultra

Does anyone know if this supports notifications on Samsung Galaxy phones and other features or only on Huwaei phones?

I am so confused guys! When I am working out outdoor and using gps to monitor my distance how to know if the phone's or watch's gps is being used? My watch is connected to the phone all the time and the gps on the phone is on.
In the huawei app the gps signal is green but does not say if it uses the phone or the watch for it.

Mohamedmarzouk551, 10 Apr 2021I totally agree with you. In my case I don't mind also... moreDo u solve the problem with the battery ?

Gt2 pro or t-rex pro

• huawei

any one here facing display color change issue

Marc, 20 May 2021Is this compatible with the Huawei p40 pro Yes

• Marc

Is this compatible with the Huawei p40 pro

Anonymous, 15 May 2021to me the GT 2e is the best and i still cant understand why... morebro. it have new feature that old models don't have.

• musad0608

How accurate is its GPS? Has anybody tested it?

I really like this watch, great stuff but I would mostly use it's smartwatch features - especially tracking notifications from messages and receiving calls. However I read something regarding message notifications which I'm not sure about - for example if I receive notification about new message on e-mail, Viber, SMS... Is it possible to open and see the whole message or just a part of it from the notification center?

to me the GT 2e is the best and i still cant understand why would somebody go with the other GT 2 variants . its cheaper , better looking and cover at least 80% of the functions of Huawei smartwatches or bands for that matter .the only thing i can recommend better than the GT 2e is Huawei watch fit but that's only a smart band .