Huawei Watch GT 2e

Huawei Watch GT 2e

• itzik

Zrno, 30 Aug 2020I dont see why not. It doesnt have "flight mode" ... moreiHi
I was looking for the option in the system of the watch and did not really find..can you please explain to me how exactly I turn off the Bluetooth?

• mohmmad

gt2e or gt2?

itzik, 28 Jul 2020hi There is option in gt 2 e for flight mode? Or to turn... moreI dont see why not. It doesnt have "flight mode" but u can turn of the bluethoot and everything will be good.

Minakosta, 19 Aug 2020Can it works with me? I am using mi note 10 lite.Yea it will work, u just need to download Huawei Health app so u can connect the watch to the phone and everything will work just fine.

• ahamdi

I want a classic smart watch, does gt2e compatible for classic even if I change straps!!

• Saudi Boy

Minakosta, 19 Aug 2020Can it works with me? I am using mi note 10 lite.I am using redmi note 8, you just have to download the huawei health app and pair it. it works well

• Saudi Boy

I have Huawei gt2e and it can't function properly under the sun heat 35-40 degrees celcius (I am in Saudi Arabia) IT TURNS OFF SUDDENLY while cycling workout is activated after a few miles. I tried pouring cold water on it every few miles the second day I used it, and cover it with my wet sleeve, then somehow it worked continuously under that heat

• Minakosta

Can it works with me?
I am using mi note 10 lite.

Does anyone know how to switch off standby mode on this watch? Always is happening when i wear the watch

• we

Mika, 26 Jul 2020Can you connect the watch with Huawei P30 lite?yes , use the Huawei Health App , its very easy

As near as I can tell, pretty much everyone hates their app.

• dingdong

sir please how to turn of the watch bluetooth??

• Ibra

Can it measures blood pressure

• itzik

hi
There is option in gt 2 e for flight mode?
Or to turn off the bluetooth?
Its note good for health all the time have a radiation

Mika, 26 Jul 2020Can you connect the watch with Huawei P30 lite?Yes, you can. I am using a P30 lite with GT 2e

• Ghetto

Mika, 26 Jul 2020Can you connect the watch with Huawei P30 lite?Yes you can. You just have to upgrade your health app

• Mika

Can you connect the watch with Huawei P30 lite?

erez, 13 May 2020hay.. whats difrent from 46MM version and this version?I mean watch gt 2 and gt2e comes with 46mm. Only thing thats different is that on watch gt2e u cant talk thru it, but i has more workout programs. Its made for full sport exercise.

Anonymous, 28 May 2020can i answer a call in huawei gt2e No you cannot

• Perez4

DL, 26 Jun 2020Please answer to me hury!! Is there headset with watch? Or ... moreYou have to buy individually separately.