Huawei Watch GT 2e

Huawei Watch GT 2e

• Tedj

Pong, 16 May 2020Yeah.. But garmin looses on price. Diff price same Function... moreGarmin has better technology and has way more experience in making watches wdymn

• Miro

Hello! I own GT2E since February 2021. What can I say? I am happy with the watch. As for toughness no regrets, the watch did great when I was swimming, hiking, riding bicycle on extreme roads, hitting it here and there left few dents on the outside case however display didn't cracked and it works perfectly. That all being said, there is one issue that boggles my mind. And that is a function called TrueSleep. I don't know why and how Huawei cannot address this issue, but the sleep tracking is the worst ever. My MuxBuzz that costs like 25$ does that so much better. I just don't understand what is the problem. I have updated system and everything works perfectly, but TrueSleep is really bad. It doesn't detect sleeping at all! In 5 days it records maybe a nap once in a while. Wish they came up with some sort of update to address this issue. Everything else is fine!

• de.ent

Harsh, 24 Sep 2021After the latest firmware update(1.0.8.10), GPS is not work... moreNew update solved problem

• Mogomotsi Jack

hunosnbg, 26 Jun 2021i have several Huawei watches including GT2e and have no pr... moreGood advice mate, if they complain about this watch, they must get Rolex, Tissotan other famous brands

alaaa, 21 Sep 2021after updating my watch, the GPS became not accurate, anyon... moreDid you test the watch in complete open area so you have full sky visibility?

• Centho

alaaa, 21 Sep 2021after updating my watch, the GPS became not accurate, anyon... moreI tried but nothing happened 😒😒, same story ☚ī¸â˜šī¸

• Centho

Harsh, 24 Sep 2021After the latest firmware update(1.0.8.10), GPS is not work... moreYeah same issue here

• Harsh

After the latest firmware update(1.0.8.10), GPS is not working. Any solutions?

• Ishara A.

Uchiha Nagatu, 17 Dec 2020 Can u play a music from watch to a Bluetooth Headset?Yes it can

• alaaa

after updating my watch, the GPS became not accurate, anyone knows if resetting the watch will get it back to the original software version and fix the issue?

khalidmehmoodawan, 24 Aug 2021Huawei watches give wrong GPS locations. Wrong by 50m to ... moreGPS signal will not be accurate with buildings around. You need clear sky in general ,especially on the GPS lock at first, make sure you have clear sky. I measured mine with semi clear sky (lets say 75% sky) and it was off by 15 meters on a distance around 1440m. That is a good result. Latest firmware.

• khalidmehmoodawan

Huawei watches give wrong GPS locations.
Wrong by 50m to 300 meters. In my case 200m

Huawei watch gt2

hunosnbg, 26 Jun 2021i have several Huawei watches including GT2e and have no pr... moreif you take a look at huaweis thread about wearables, you see big amount of people reporting problems. All of the models have issues not just gt2e. Only hope is another firmware update and hope for fix. But that is not how it supposed to be.

• hunosnbg

gsmgfg, 17 Jun 2021hi, since i have this watch for some months now, i give a s... morei have several Huawei watches including GT2e and have no problems with any of them. in terms of heart rates, distances, gps, speed, connectivity, etc,etc. they are good enough for my general requirement of a standard smart watch. I think you should go for TagHeuer, Tissot, famous brands.

hi, since i have this watch for some months now, i give a short opinion. The hardware is good, but the flawed software makes me regret buying this watch. IN the begin the watch was working good everything so far i can tell and good battery life. After my first firmware update the watch became inaccurate with heart rates, inaccurate with gps(needs total clear area to work good and to lock fast) . The two things i mostly care about. Since then another 3 firmware updates came that did not fix much or anything at all. Service and support is a joke i talked with them and also send it for repair etc. Only thing they did is to update to the latest firmware but issues still remain.
Since this is not a watch that cost 20 bucks, i em very disapointed in huawei. To get a picture that there are big problems with the watch and not only gt2e also gt2 and more, take a look at wearables section in huawei site. Many many people with problems report.
I will never buy anything from huawei again, lost my trust in that company.

Huawei gt2e or amazfit t-rex pro ?

Hey gsmarena, How about you put the strap size for each smartwatch. As a start I would like to help by saying the Huawei watch GT 2e uses 22mm strap

If you want do it do it right

• ardee

is it possible to connect the smartwatch to bluetooth earbuds and smartphone in the same time? so i can use the smartwatch for spotify music control from my phone, and listening the music in my earbuds

• Quetio

Is it possible to turn off the bluetooth, if so how please?

• Lam TL

T12, 02 Feb 2021Huawei Watch GT 2e latest 1.0.6.20 update brings new seven-... moreI do not know where 7-days weather forecast ! Help me...