Huawei Y360

Huawei Y360

does this phone compatible for Skype ?

- Uninstall Bloatware
- Decrease Animation Speed (Developer Options)
- Disable Play Store Auto-Update
- Turn off notifications

• doug

how can I install google play servises

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2018Huawei Y360 is the cellphone right. it is very slow in terms of... moreuninstall play services to factory version, disable play store

This was my primary phone for most of a year, until mid-2018.

I got it for the screen size (I prefer smaller phones) and the G3 networking.

When I got it, I found the speed and battery life adequate (a day betwen re-charge). The screen was too dim for use in full daylight. Also, the phone could have been made with smaller dimensions and a bit lighter, to good effect.

I replaced it in 2018 for a phone with LTE and more recent OS.

How do I reinstall predictive text

Huawei Y360 is the cellphone right.
it is very slow in terms of processing (performance) ,it takes time to open some Applications for example Whatsapp ,if i clicked it it takes about 60 seconds to respond .
how exactly can i improve the performance of this scenario

• Lisztfr

Well, weight is wrong, it's actually 136 gr. It's almost 30% heavier than my previous phone, BB Bold 9790

• mchuzi

My phone keeps loosing memory. I haven't used even a single mb but tells me memory full. is there a way to solve the problem

i dont like the phone as most apps keep crashing and the phone keeps losing / gaining space is there a way to fix this?
anyway i like the brand just not the phone

• shana

ELLEN, 24 May 2018it is not a good phone at all it keeps on rebooting, it takes to... moreWorst phone ever every time the app crashes and huawei is not a good brand

My phone will not answer with the green icon or any other

• Bonteruel

Moha, 25 May 2018The phone just keeps on crushing down. I have no idea what the p... moreMaybe if you flash the firmware the problem can be solved. There is one in the site firmwareos. The software is not the strongest side of this device. The hardware can take a drop,very strong and solid. In android-latino there are several custom rom,if you prefere that. There is an AOSP Kitkat that can work for you, I've used it until I found to the rom stock.

• Moha

The phone just keeps on crushing down. I have no idea what the problem is. It just says system failure.

Hero of Life, 01 Oct 2015how to create a video call from this phone? plz giv me a solution..You have to use 3rd party apps eg whatsapp and messenger

• ELLEN

it is not a good phone at all it keeps on rebooting, it takes to long to open, it freezes for nothing i am not happy will never buy such again

• Rupan

software update

• P&G

This phone is good for Facebook , whatsapp it will do good job at some little games 2 or 3 at max, it also needs some patience due to little ram I use it since 5 months battery timing is 5 hours continuous screen on time and it will down to 4 after few months (in my case 4 months) good for using under sun light can continue with u for full day if u know how to organize it i.e. turn off continuous data and use it when u need it and install cash cleaner light version of it also. It will do job as it must be but follow these instructions u will be happy!

Very good phone for its price. Camera is OK. Video picture is stunning - very good. Runs well after cleaning out unwanted software
.. Don't update Google apps & use a memory card. Never crashes. Use a cleaner to make up for small storage. Battery is small. use a car charger. will buy another.

tai_digi, 17 Jan 2018this is really a bad phone since I purchased it was good however... moreHuawei is bad phone