Huawei Y625

Huawei Y625

• atik

amit shrestha, 09 Aug 2019 I have Y625-u32 model. Now my mobile is not work, Autometic mob... moreI used huawei y625 model mobile phn ...its internal storage block...what can I remove this type of pbm
...plz suggest me

• amit shrestha

I have Y625-u32 model. Now my mobile is not work, Autometic mobile off, when charging conecting mobile will be off, what's the problem?

• phubbing

maccy, 25 May 2018I've had my Huawei for 4 yrs and have not had a problem with it ... more... Me crack screen being replace recently...phone is still working fine...

• ❤Elli&

Mossab, 24 Apr 2019this is my 4th year using this phone , I must say It deserves ev... moreYeah

• ❤Elli&

Omg it's amazing it's my 5th year using this phone and i don't know what to say it doesn't crash the battery is amazing it isn't slow but as the comments have said if you want the newest apps this phone is not it but in fact i am writing this comment with the exact same phone!!! Anway thank you for reading this and have a good day❤❤❤

• Mossab

this is my 4th year using this phone , I must say It deserves every single DZD I spent on it.
go for this phone If you are looking for a phone with good battery , no lag and smooth experience .
don't buy this phone if you're looking for : high quality camera , always up-to-date apps (android 4.4 :p)
lately I'm facing bad call sound and mic quality , guess some dirt are causing the problem It's been four years after all ...

BalkanPro, 03 Jan 2019actually,the phone is trash! It always crash when I open face... moreThe phone is 4 years old. What do you expect from an android 4.4.2 anyways. Facebook doesn't support it anymore, probably.

• BalkanPro

ajaam, 18 Oct 2018using for 2 years amazing device no any lags all apps workin... moreactually,the phone is trash! It always crash when I open facebook,so your review is similar
to a clickbait.I'll give the phone 3/10, because of its functionality,which is trash.

• wonde

all apps working
no any issues
i love my y625

• ajaam

drake man, 02 Feb 2018Pls I need an original battery...since I bought d phone I haven'... moreavailable at aliexpress

• huawei

Huawei y625

• maccy

I've had my Huawei for 4 yrs and have not had a problem with it till I cracked the screen and now there is nothing.Decided to get another y625 but I can't get any service on it..I'm so disappointed and now will have t look at getting a different phone unless someone can tell how to fix the no service problem..great phone love it..

ricky, 09 Jun 2016After 8 months and some falls but not bad falls at all, i can't ... moreyes

• Ajaam

Very good phone come along with 1gb ram
Works perfect for 1.5 years

• BrownSuga

My Huawei Ascend Y625-U13 has no cell service/emergency calls only. What do I do?

After taking a photo, gallery shows me . "No thumbnail " after sometime. What should I do?

• drake man

Pls I need an original battery...since I bought d phone I haven't enjoy it cos of d battery...how can I get d original and recongnise it...any1

Great phone to be precise.Does not heat very much.Easy to use.Hanging is very less