Huawei Y6 (2017)

Huawei Y6 (2017)

Mine has never failed me after nearly five years of very heavy use. It's the MYA L11 model.

• a
    • admiral
    • SHk
    • 22 Oct 2022

Had it since launch and it served well, but I guess its time has come because the storage is rapidly degrading to the point where after 5.5 years of usage I have only about 74% of the 16GB left.

It was okay at the beginning, but it started to get slower and slower.

• s
        • soon17yold
        • pdc
        • 11 Feb 2022

I have still this phone. and I guess that I will have it until I graduate. It is a good phone.

• r3H
          • 11 Sep 2020

HUwayyyyy, 20 Aug 2020Are you expected to get a new phone every 3 years? Screw... moreIs there another screen for sell

• Y
            • Nu6
            • 02 Sep 2020

• HUwayyyyy
              • nxi
              • 20 Aug 2020

Dimitris, 11 Aug 2020Yeah.. its like 3 years old mobile... its only logicalAre you expected to get a new phone every 3 years?

Screw that lol

• D
                • Dimitris
                • SuQ
                • 11 Aug 2020

Hadzg, 25 Jun 2020No updates 😩Yeah.. its like 3 years old mobile... its only logical

• Hadzg

Can i use 2A charger for this phone? Thank you

• Uros
                      • nUk
                      • 27 Apr 2020

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2020YesThanks mate.

• x@7
                        • 15 Apr 2020

Uros, 06 Apr 2020Can i play pubg lite smoothly on y6 2017? I think i can bu... moreYes

• Uros
                          • nUk
                          • 06 Apr 2020

Can i play pubg lite smoothly on y6 2017?
                          I think i can but im not sure.

It works perfectly and now. Since December 2017.

• Camera sucks
                              • nw6
                              • 26 Oct 2019

Had to go to guarantee in the first year because camera stopped working. They replaced the mainboard and I got a new IMEI.
                              The camera is so bad, I can not take a picture at night that is not always full of gain over the image!

Not that it matters much now, but after two years of using this phone, it hasn't "betrayed" me once! I had a Lenovo (Vibe C) before this one, it was worse than hell. Huawei, on the other hand, I find very reliable. Although, I must admit, I use it a lot, so the battery doesn't last that long, but that's my problem, not a general rule about it.
                                If anyone still buys this phone from 2017, I heartily recommend it.

• r
                                  • richard
                                  • LB2
                                  • 06 Aug 2019

The phone does what I want, the privileges are somewhat testing.
                                  Too much access need by this system?????

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2019worst phone ever!!!! am very annoyed, especially with the s... moreMeh, I've seen worse. This phone is definitely not the best, but...

• G
                                      • Gerti from Albania
                                      • 3nT
                                      • 25 Mar 2019

Its very good phone.Its fast and simply.Good work Huawei!

• d%5
                                        • 17 Mar 2019

worst phone ever!!!! am very annoyed, especially with the screen resolution
                                        worst phone ever!!!! i can not describe how much i hate it!!!!