Huawei Y6 (2018)

Huawei Y6 (2018)

• Charm

I bought the phone last Sept. 2020 and for the first year I had no problems with it especially with social media apps and a few offline games. Things started to change in the second year, even though I have a sd card for my photos and videos it started to lag when I was using my apps. Also I tried deleting some apps for more space but its no use. At some point I regret buying it but at least it has a good camera.

• HWY6-18

MIce mice, 19 Jan 2021yeah, I think it can only handle pretty much only 100Mb off... more100MB Offline Games, That Way Low End Of SD 200 Probably? SD 425, It Is Still Capable Of Running Some Modern Games With Low Setting No Doubt About That.

• HWY6-18

subasoffl, 18 Jan 2021I have huwei Y6 but inspite of 16 gb storage it is always f... moreGet A SD Card, Move Photo & Video To The Card. With The Latest Security Patch & Some Apps + 2 Games, I Left 2.5-3GB Internal Storage. My Daily Driver In 2021 SD 425.

• MIce mice

ReqLME GOD, 23 Dec 2020Yes, but in gaming not sure if Huawei y6 2018 hundle heavy ... moreyeah, I think it can only handle pretty much only 100Mb offline games

• subasoffl

I have huwei Y6 but inspite of 16 gb storage it is always full. I only use facebok, instagram, messenger, picsart and alightmotion

• ReqLME GOD

amvis, 18 Dec 2020is worth to buy for social media?Yes, but in gaming not sure if Huawei y6 2018 hundle heavy games in 2021 its snapdragon 425

• JM

Dakuy01, 11 Dec 2020Bought this back in 2018, 2GB Ram is definitely not good fo... moreNope. Mobile legends needs only 1GB of RAM. But I don't know now because it's so laggy on my phone sometimes. And PUBG Mobile requires 2GB of RAM so you must have 4GB of RAM to run it smoothly.

• JM

amvis, 18 Dec 2020is worth to buy for social media?Yes it's nice you can play android games on it but not the large games. (I have this phone:)

• amvis

is worth to buy for social media?

• HY6 2018

kinuhy, 14 Dec 2020can these support 512gb or 1tb sd cards?Yes. You Can Test It Out It Should Work Well.

• kinuhy

can these support 512gb or 1tb sd cards?

• HY6 2018

Dakuy01, 11 Dec 2020Bought this back in 2018, 2GB Ram is definitely not good fo... moreTrue With The Benchmark Of 31K & Snapdragon 425 Is Hard To Run Graphical Intensive Games. Social & Browsing Works Fairly Good, Battery Life Pretty Good With 720P Display & 3KmAh Normal Usage Drain Pretty Slow (My Case I Use Dev Mode, Disable Apps & Settings To Achieve Little More SOT). Great For Casual Use But Not For Gaming.

Bought this back in 2018, 2GB Ram is definitely not good for gaming especially with PUBG, Mobile Legends (laggy af even at low settings possilble.), 16GB ROM won't even be able to hold a lot of apps. Mobile Legends alone is about 3GBs of ROM, this is good for casual/not intense activities such as using Facebook, instagram. It can only support 720p on Youtube. Don't expect too much. The firmware is also difficult to upgrade from emui (I don't know if it can support EMUI 9).

I have been using this phone for almost 2.5 years, I am satisfied, but 2 GB of RAM are doing their thing. It also does not work on the new version of Android, so once it locked me and automatically did a factory reset and went back to Android 8.

Whos have diagram in ringer coil and ic.. this model?? Can i help... i have problem for my y6 2018... cannot function the speaker...

• mikey

this phone sucks when they call me it takes almost 30 seconds to open the button to answer.
and lags so hard. do not buy this shit.

• achuchu

Hitagi, 17 Oct 2020I've had this phone for a year and a half. The problem... moresame

• achuchu

I bought my phone last year ( agaust 1, 2019) it was good at first but after a long time it's not good already. this phone sucks already, i can't even download some apps anymore and the storage can get easily be fulled even though I'm just downloading some small apps and pictures.

• isogaii

This is a bad phone. I quit playing ml because of the lag ang ghost touching. Opening apps is also laggy sometimes and can't support many apps. The camera is not that good and ig filters always loading like what the hell. I only used it for watching Animes but even when I start watching it the LOADING sign will always appear and it's so annoying. My other wish this Christmas is to have a new good phone like I can't take this phone anymore lol

• Sai

I've been using this phone for more than 2 years now and I'm telling you, DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. I promise you it's NOT WORTH IT. The RAM, the internal storage, the battery, the consistent lagging, the front camera, definitely not worth it. Just choose a better phone. There are too many options out there depending on your preference. This one just ain't it.