Huawei Y6 Prime (2018)

Huawei Y6 Prime (2018)

• GT

One Of Worst Chinese Phone. Stop Worling, Touch Problems, Can't Play Games Smoothly, Many More Problems....... DON'T BUY HUAWEI....
I Lost My Money For This Shit Huawei

• Nanashi

Bernaud, 07 Mar 2021Well, this phone is good. I had 3/32 version and it worked ... moreHow can I get emui 10 on it

• Shakil

Terrible!!! Its had a great touch problem. Its working by itself. Even can't make a call.

Worst phone i have ever used,it crashes on it own

• Bernaud

Well, this phone is good. I had 3/32 version and it worked perfectly well. It was not a gaming beast, the cams were decent, all for just 140 eur so you shouldn't have big expectations if you want to buy it...

• l

It was a great phone

• Bry

Worst phone iv ever use.is crushes

• Seem

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2020Not a good phone memory was also not a 16 gb maybe 2gb and ... moreNot a good phone I buy very hanging

Not a good phone memory was also not a 16 gb maybe 2gb and ram was also 1gb hanging too much when I want open any app I'm waiting 10 sec don't buy it

• Drey

I'm experiencing problems with the software it crashed

• The silent fart

Very good phone efficient slick design and runs pubg well, and pes21 mobile

• Thabsheer

My first phone in my life .And a bad phone ever I used. It had started its hanging situation in its first open . And I am bored a lot.

• Kirin 810

It works normal.Rear cam better than others which similarly priced.Good quality on speaker,mic.If you are not keen on gaming it's enough for you.

• nish

can play pubg on this phone?

• luki

This phone is lost

• Simon

This Phone is good but any poor ram and rom i think Huawei need perfeting this model

• Anony

Never buy this phone, worst phone ever,poor RAM management
it is a useless phone

• naylwan

Have an ir sensor already built in?

• AnxietyAxew

So far, never faced any issues. Everything works well, camera is decent, fingerprint was snappy and the speaker was very loud and clear than my other previous phone. That's all, thanks everyone!

• Nanana

Any help my phone has been going off and on for two weeks.....any help available...am in ghana