Huawei Y6 Pro

Huawei Y6 Pro

• Brainzel

AnonD-588117, 22 Sep 2016Can anyone plz tell me, is there any problem in Version TIT-Al00???There's no problem at all the battery is super good it takes 3 days for me to charge my phone

• haylee

Someone tell me please is this a nice phone I'm going to buy it next week dose it work well

• azeddine

AnonD-588114, 22 Sep 2016Yes dear that code didn't work on this phone, i successfully unl... moreplease my i ask

what's the goal of unlocking the device, what will i get? and what can i do then?

AnonD-587593, 21 Sep 2016please tel me how to unlock boot loader Huawei Y6 Pro i can't ... moreYes dear that code didn't work on this phone, i successfully unlocked my bootloader without any unlock code or product ID, just press 7 time builder number, goto developer options, turn on USB debugging, turn on allow OEM unlock,
Install adb driver's, turn on your phone in fastboot mode on PC setup adb fastboot & open command, attach USB cable give this command " fastboot devices "you will get your device ID then write this command " fastboot oem unlock ...device id here... " your all data will be erased and your bootloader will unlocked,
But i don't find anything to Root this device if you got please share with me.

Can anyone plz tell me, is there any problem in Version TIT-Al00???

• sanka

how to fix huawe y6 pro speaker challenges

waqar, 20 Sep 2016is any one tell me ...........y6 pro is 4G mobile or not ????plzz tellYes it is 4G.

• Jostop

azeddine, 15 Sep 2016you simply have to set your prefered network type to 4G/3G/2G (r... moreHello, how much is the cost of that huawei y6?

Nickname, 11 Sep 2016How to mute shutter sound of camera on this y6 pro ?I downloaded a new camera app without such sound

please tel me how to unlock boot loader Huawei Y6 Pro
i can't get product id using *#*#1357946#*#*

Tajamal (Pakistan), 20 Sep 2016i successfully unlocked it's bootloader but so for unable to Roo... moreplease tel me how to unlock boot loader

• david

can someone say to me why is 2 nano card and how i gonna put this card in.

• Tajamal (Pakistan)

i successfully unlocked it's bootloader but so for unable to Root it,i tried almost every thing but in vain, if anybody got succeed help me also.

• waqar

is any one tell me ...........y6 pro is 4G mobile or not ????plzz tell

• A.A

Vea, 19 Sep 2016Should I buy this kind of phone?Well its design is nice and specs looks so good, but the navigation bar is taking part from my 5 inch screen and I don't like that..
Also it's camera is 13 but acts so close as a 8 Lenovo camera
The touch and brightness are the worst in this mobile.. As in sun maximum brightness is not enough .. And the touch is not quick that makes you write slowly.
That's for now I used it for 2 days

• peace

you guys can i get proper advice about this phone please......have been wanting to buy it for some time now,are those screen problems major or they can be adjusted? is the phone good in general?

My Y6Pro mobile data starts automatically

After adjusting sensitivity, my touch problem is gone.

Nice phone with great battery timing. There is a bit issue of touch sometimes not responding but overall its a nice phone.

• ip

hei guys kante when are we getting an upgrade to android 6. I have a lot of issues with my TIT-02. my camera is not as good as I had expected for a 13mp in low light. there is no hdr, the vedio is only 720p@30fps. I believe the download speed is lower than the Sammy grand duos I had though there is no lte. the secondary cam is horror, ooooohhh I just don't know why Huawei is prepared to lose me, a customer. maybe after upgrade there will be an improvement. the other thing the metal around the phone, oush, is just a micrometre thick coating, sratches off to display a white plastic. mmhhh disappointing.

In any case the Chinese guys, big up for the powerful battery that lasts longer then most. the ram is also pleasing at 2gb, though normally consumed without my knowledge, the design is also good. the phone is handy and light weight.