Huawei Y6 Pro

Huawei Y6 Pro

• Xee

Djerbien, 06 May 2016i buy it or i buy Lenovo Vibe P1M ?Y6pro for sure

• Xee

AnonD-534667, 07 May 2016I bought this mobile few days back. It is one of the best qualit... moreI will second you. I have switched to this fone from Samsung Note 4....

I some times observes that mobile data turns on automatically... Is there any settings issue

• Philip Yeung

AnonD-534667, 07 May 2016it does support OTG. I'm currently copying some movies from my p... moreHow to start the OTG function?

asif, 18 Apr 2016Otg sapport or notit does support OTG. I'm currently copying some movies from my pen drive to the phone

Labeeb Khan, 06 May 2016is battery removable or not ? can anyone tell plzzz non removable

I bought this mobile few days back. It is one of the best quality mobiles that I have ever used. The battery (4000mAh) is ample enough to be used throughout the day with 4g and wifi on, moderate to heavy usage. I'm running it with google now launcher and it has got around 1.2gb of free ram to play around with, while background apps like whatsapp, facebook running. The camera performance is good with outdoor conditions and produces excellent macro images. The camera is quick in responding. However the low light photographs struggle with bit of a grain.
Absolutely no lags at all.
Build quality is excellent with the metal frames.
4G speeds are excellent.

only annoying issue is not having double tap to wake/sleep option

• Zeeshu

1 am using this Mobile Since 1 Month.. .. no problem occurred .. The Performance is very Good of this Mobile.. And its also a Budget phone for So many features.

• Huawei Y6 Pro

Labeeb Khan, 06 May 2016is battery removable or not ? can anyone tell plzzz Very Very Very Good Phone

• Iran

Labeeb Khan, 06 May 2016is battery removable or not ? can anyone tell plzzz Not

• jeromeASAF

Labeeb Khan, 06 May 2016is battery removable or not ? can anyone tell plzzz it's not removable

• Labeeb Khan

is battery removable or not ? can anyone tell plzzz

• cm punk

buy galaxy a3 or huawei y6pro or xiaomi redmi 3 ????????

• Djerbien

i buy it or i buy Lenovo Vibe P1M ?

• Arman

I am using this phone. Overall good but I am facing a problem. Call volume has been set to minimum in audio profiles / predefined profiles. When I receive a call, call volume always goes to maximum. I am to lower the volume again during the call. Can anyone help please ?

• CM PUNK

shound i buy this or buy galaxy A3 2016?

AnonD-532397, 01 May 2016Shihab bro, so you suggest not to buy it?buy it but check it that its li-po you are buying.
cause i was cheated by saying its li-po but inside it was li-ion

• Joseph

It is a good phone but how do you save a picture from the web or from say Instagram? I cannot say photo from the web

• nermin

i got the mobile 3 weeks ago and there is a statement always pop up every second when i cancel it, it pop up again. the statement is "whether to open charging treasure feature? "

can anyone help?

Djerbien, 01 May 2016i will buy it , can you advice me to buy it or not ? so nice mobile I bought it

• Djerbien

i will buy it , can you advice me to buy it or not ?