Huawei Y7 Prime (2019)

Huawei Y7 Prime (2019)

• Dre

Him, 18 hours agoIt's good... Powerful... Fast... Wonderful camera It's not... moreLol bro that wasn't what I asked.
I asked how can I stop it from showing on my screen

• Him

Dre, 22 hours agoI sometimes keep getting this pop-up notification about system u... moreIt's good...
Powerful...
Fast...
Wonderful camera
It's not the best, but it's j'use right😊

• Dre

I sometimes keep getting this pop-up notification about system update, anybody know how I can disable it from showing up on my screen like that?

Jaydee, 28 Nov 2019Go for Y7Why, what's special about this y7 though? Just asking

• Jaydee

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2019No i have it and apps update normally Thank you for your response. I have some questions if you don't mind
How is your general experience so far with this phone. Like what are the pros and cons. And is it true this phone heats up a lot?
Also how is the video call quality?

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2019Does the Google ban have any effect on this phone app update? So... moreNo i have it and apps update normally

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2019this phone has an amazing camera and greatfull batteryDoes the Google ban have any effect on this phone app update? Someone should respond already!

[deleted post]no all Google apps are pre-installed on this phone and it updated normally from Google play store

this phone has an amazing camera and greatfull battery

• Abu-kwei.98

this mobile is great i have use from 8 months and
the Battery, Camera, Performance, Screen, Design all is impressive and it cost only 100$ I love it 😍♥️

• Mohib

Is any one mobile warm when you use multimedia or games please tell me. I think this faults In my mobile and please give me solution..

• Mohib

Is any one mobile warm when you use multimedia for 15 or 1 hours plz tell me. I think in my mobile there is some faults is it?

• Michael

Sharnel, 15 Nov 2019YeaYeah like the ban affects app updates on this phone? Or yeah like it has dedicated SD card slot?

Sharnel, 15 Nov 2019YeaYeah? For the first question or the 2nd?

• Sharnel

Micheal, 12 Nov 2019You guys should please reply na. Does the Google ban affect upda... moreYea

• 21

should i buy this one?

How is the video call quality, anyone?
I want to buy this phone

With US ban on Huawei fones, can the Apps be updated via play store?

Lord🤔, 10 Nov 2019I am confused which to go for. Huawei y7 prime 2019 or samsung A... moreBuy it it's better