Huawei Y8p

Huawei Y8p

• SUNNYZACH

Huawei Y8p ultimate best mobile for photo shoot, for gaming, for multipurpose.
Google Services are really bad as they are advertising always.
Huawei y8p carriers installed all kinds of apps... So don't hesitate and enjoyed.

I have been using y8p for about 10 months and here are my thoughts on it:

I noticed that it can now record 1080p videos at 60fps. No EIS. The quality is fine during the day but not great at night.

The long exposure in pro mode can output impressive looking night time stills.

The audio effects are sweet both from headphones and Bluetooth speakers.

Using YouTube in browser has limitations.

I haven't found any gcam apks for y8p.

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2021Which app can I download from ,I can't download from p... moreyou can download any app form aptoide or apkpure, aptoide is best

• coolman4054

I had this phone for about 7 Months, it's pretty good, it's not good for people who are really into the Google ecosystem but I installed GSpace so I'm ok with it. However, I had an issue where it turned off and turned on with a delay. If you do get this phone, Install APKPure and Gspace so you can use your apps you want.

Which app can I download from ,I can't download from play store

With the GMS supported phones, there is RCS and message scheduling. Can the non GMS Huawei's do the same? Been seriously eyeing a Y8p and impressed by it's specs.

Riswan, 17 Mar 2021I made a very big mistake..bought this phone as my primary ... moreSir download Gspace on the huawei app gallery

• Sam Yung

how can i record a call with my huawei Y8P?
this phone is really a mess

Nold, 28 Jan 2021Do huawei y8p has 120 hz touch sampling rate? I cant find i... moreno just 60 hrtz

plz i want nfc payment app? plz help me

• ahmad

battery full notification ??!!!! is it missing in system ui?

• Small Sin

Joshua JK, 17 May 2021It's one of the most irritating gadgets on this planet... moreSorry about that mate. I've been using since January and it hasn't given any of that problem you have listed above.

• Mazi4

Hi, this is a great phone, can someone just tell me how the notification lights turn on?

• Joshua JK

It's one of the most irritating gadgets on this planet. Apps will load when they feel like doing it. Not to mention that any link from email, whatsapp or message cannot load directly via a default web browser. You'll be required to copy paste all the time. Let me not talk of its inability to install google applications. The huawei AppGallery is a nightmare. Can't get all your banking and local apps there. If you're between 10-60 years, please consider buying something else for yourself and loved ones. Huawei Y8P is the surest way to bury your few hard earned dollars.

• Nadeem

imo video calling picture not good color yellow

• HR

rmateen, 14 Feb 2021Hi, Is there anyone who can tell me about the updates of ... moreDownload and install APKPure. Selectively update installed ups from there

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2021You can use Google mail on the email app that come with the... morestupid phone. glitches. apps and images not loading well. do not buy.

Riswan, 17 Mar 2021I made a very big mistake..bought this phone as my primary ... moreYou can use Google mail on the email app that come with the phone. I works fine.

• HamidReza

Hi all
how can I bring "contacts" and "apps" to screen? before there were those icons in all other phones by default but in this phone I can't use it on screen.
thanks