Huawei Y8p

Huawei Y8p

Edet, 18 Nov 2020The phone doesn't work with Google app and is not good... morebefore buying anything
u must do some research about it.
none of new phones of huawei with android 10 support google play just like Y9A & others.

they just have HMS, something like App gallery Huawei.

but look like phones like Honor 9x(china), Honor 9x pro, Honor 20s & etc. with android 9 + kirin 810 they support google play in some ways.

p.s: this phone u have it. also have chinese version Honor Play 4T Pro
Kirin 810 vs Kirin 710F
22.5W vs 10W
No Nfc vs Nfc
No Fm vs Fm Rado

• Edet

The phone doesn't work with Google app and is not good..... I don't know that until I brought the phone and I don't like it because all my app and work are based on Google most expecially some app I used to used for my work...

• ndreamer

Pros.
Very slick, Well built Phone
Light, not bulky
Cheap with these features
in screen finger print scanner
Amoled Screen That's beautiful
Fast enough for most games, lag free.
no google sevices
Huge amount of ram and space.
great battery life.

Very good value phone.

Cons
no google services, seems fairly difficult to install without root. Most work arounds don't work that i have tried but to be honest i don't really need it.

PlayStore you can use Aurora Store which is also much nicer.
VMOS If you need google maps, youtube or gmail.

There's alternatives to all google apps that are often better. Some google apps like Google 2FA still work.

Migs, 11 Nov 2020Does it already have Google play store? Do you have any bad... moreIt doesnt have playstore

• raja

Archie, 10 Nov 2020Hi everyone. It is very important for me. I'm gonna bu... moreno playstore giving hardtime

• Migs

Does it already have Google play store? Do you have any bad experience from this phone?

• Archie

Hi everyone. It is very important for me. I'm gonna buy this phone. So are you getting updates or not.

I think emui 11 didn't come yet.
Please tell me

• makie

which is best for gaming, kirin 710f (this phone) or helio p60 (realme 3 4gb 64gb rom)?

• Anwar Thaker

Nadeem , 29 Sep 2020I'm using this for a month in Pakistan and I'm ha... moreIs it supporting Always on display feature

J marty, 27 Oct 2020The king is samsung galaxy m31No for me y8p the best because of oled display underscreen fringerprint in performance the best in games no lag specially in mobile legends it can run Ultra graphics unlike m31 of samsung mobile legends no ultra graphic settings in camera y8p and m31 is average

• Hotdog

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2020In the Philippines price of y8p for 128gb and 6gb ram is ... moreIs it still available at the retail store

In the Philippines price of y8p for 128gb and 6gb ram is only 9990 php or 200 €

• J marty

Md.Najib, 20 Oct 2020If I want to play pubg or hardly game like PUBG. then does... moreThe king is samsung galaxy m31

xiaomi poco s3 is better for snapdragon chipset and adreno GPU

can I have it in one sim card then I will buy some of it if I can get it at a fair price .

• Md.Najib

If I want to play pubg or hardly game like PUBG. then does it can be harmful for battery? how many time I can use this battery on internet gaming. Above all I want to know who is the best in (xiomi Poco S3 /Samsung Galaxy M31/Huawei y8p.)..?

Can you please get back the play store so that we can download ang use like the google classroom because it so difficult to use it because the apps in the playstore can't download in the huawei store please help

• Chimz

My huawei Y8P don't voice type how can it be activated

• pretty

can anyone tell me that this phone is worth buying?

• Bashir Ahmed

Huawei Y8p is a midrange flagship device, Great display experience Full HD Great Camera with new features like night mode and underdisplay Fingerprint.