Huawei Y9s

Huawei Y9s

Shaheen, 11 May 2021My y9s device cannot ooen popup camra when i use back camer... moreRestart it and try again

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2021Does it have fast charger No

• Kishorekumar

Shaheen, 11 May 2021My y9s device cannot ooen popup camra when i use back camer... moreOnce, factory data reset, then check.
I think it's hardware problem, please visit service center.

• Shaheen

My y9s device cannot ooen popup camra when i use back camera and then turn into popup it will go to main menu screen plz tell me about this what should i do???

• lalalallal

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2021I have huawei Y9s 2020 There are some issues I my phone 1... moreI also the camera has a low mp.

Best in display
Best in metal body inside plastic coating
Best in design
Best in color
Average in processor but better than sd 662, mediate p80.
Exellent in Emui UI wich is better than realmi ui, or redmi, oppo ui.
Better optimise Emui UI.

• Kishorekumar

Very good body with metal frame inside it.
Good camera, excellent display view, better optimise Emui,
Only dawnside is processor is average but better than SD662 or mediate p80.

I have huawei Y9s 2020
There are some issues I my phone
1st in camera
My phone have low quality camera as compare to my friend phone( huawei Y9s)
Also in ram

• Mickie

Sub2604, 18 Feb 2021I absolutely love this phone! Best camera , really fast and... moreIt supports dual SIM but it's a trick...check the SIM tray and you will find that there are 2 options. You can either use 2 Sim cards with no sd card or 1 SIM card and an SD card

• Pooo

Jake123, 03 Apr 2021Does this phone have Google service or noYes it has

Jake123, 03 Apr 2021Does this phone have Google service or noi'm using it currently and yes, it still has :)

Hi everyone, my Huawei Y9S front and rare side is broken and it's unable to display now. Please suggest me from where I can repair successfully.

Does this phone have Google service or no

• salman

Question, 15 Mar 2021Is huawei y9s better or samsung M31y9s.fantastic phone.M31 baad bad bad bad bas

• whirathep

android slow

• Question

Is huawei y9s better or samsung M31

GSM CONFUSED, 04 Mar 2021What is the model number of the Huawei Y9s International mo... moreIt might be huawei p smart pro

Vinay gupta, 07 Dec 2020Y9s camera quality very bad. Corrct

• anon

ive been using this phone for about a year, but ive broken it last december since the camera was exposed to water and water probably went in my phone. it is very good for its price, ive never really experienced lag but it overheated sometimes. if ur looking for a good huawei phone right now (that has google) it would be either this (y9s) or the p30 pro.

• GSM CONFUSED

What is the model number of the Huawei Y9s International model that GSM Arena use for the specs here ?