Huawei Y Max

Huawei Y Max

• FRezzor

Huawei is crazy, no update for the Global version ARS-L22, stuck on Android 8.1 (Oreo).

• Srun Vily

Huawei Y Max is very good. It is a big enough to play game. It is not expensive.
I have used it more than one year. It has no problem item of everything. In a word
it saves time and save money.
Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.

• Chris from Melbourne

Mindaugas, 11 Apr 2020My advice to take mi max 3. Y max has problems with calls a... moreSame issue as honor 8x max. Issues with calls. Don't buy that aren't sold in your country. I bought mine from aliexpress

• Jm

Anonymous , 27 Dec 2020I got a problem with the wifi in my huawei Y max before i u... moreMe too auto disconect. Huawei phone big issue wifi disconneft any device same honor

I got a problem with the wifi in my huawei Y max before i update it 8.2.0.The wifi automatically disconnect. Anyone here had the same experience?

• Hunter

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2020Is it just me or this phone is realy big and imbosible to p... moreWell it is 7.1" but not really a tablet coz the home screen doesn't have a "landscape" only mode. It might be hard to handle at times, but the size is perfect for gaming and streaming so I have no complaints.

• Hunter

The hefty update comes with 3 new apps pre-installed to the phone. "Ride Mode" which is uninstallable. The other two are "Kwai" and "Lazada" which you can uninstall BUT they reappear once you reboot your phone. I find it very annoyingly intrusive. It feels like a pay-once-to-play game going adware--they're totally scr*win' us over.

• SadHuawei

Only Security update, ARS-L22 8.2.0.157 (C636) 2.76GB, No update to Android Pie, What a shame! =(

• Bro

Just received a hefty update about 2.5gb , but it's just security batch for September. No OS update.

• Zamaan

This phone now has no update if I knew what I bought and I will not buy Huawei again

• yess

Tees , 17 Jul 2020Want this in black. Any chances they’ have black leather back?yes they have , I have it!

• Bro

The phone is great in many ways but sucks in terms of updates. It hasn't been updated to any higher version.

Is it just me or this phone is realy big and imbosible to put it in hand

Oh is that a tablet?
I just tought its a phone cause the notch

• Tees

Want this in black. Any chances they’ have black leather back?

• sikobies

Ymaxfreakshow, 01 Jul 2020Yes, Huawei is crazy not to update this phone. Goodbye Huaw... morealso they did the same with its twin honor 8x max
very stupid company

• Ymaxfreakshow

yan dalism, 25 Jun 2020no update till June 2020. garbage phone.Yes, Huawei is crazy not to update this phone. Goodbye Huawei, don't buy phones from them.

no update till June 2020.
garbage phone.

• Maitra

Huawei Y Max dual sim not working 4g, Is there any update to change both sim 4g, any chance through software dual sim would be working 4g

• Bro

Anyone facing charging problems. It charges so slow and stops at 50%.
Any solution?