i-mate JAQ3

i-mate JAQ3

• imate user

i got this phone and the next day the phone module was not working(cant make calls). a restart fixed it, but the next day the camera gave the same problem. maybe i have to get handyswitcher to free up the memory? im not sure because this is my first wm5 phone. other than that it's a good quad band phone overall.

• Zee

I bought this phone and sold it 10 days after. Its slow and has so many bugs and problems. I am really disapointed and had such high expectations... I am an i-mate user however if i can give you an advise: Do not make the same mistake... Do not buy it.

Just some kwoledge: The TI OMAP 850 200 Mhz processor is equivalent to a 416 Mhz processor, the reason why it doens't run games well is because it doesnt have a GPU build in, but it provides better power saving when running Bluetooth or WIFI.

I have this phone for about 2 weeks and my only regret is its slow processor (200mhz). I just don’t understand why they’d give such a phone all the perks and lack on the processor? Anyway, if you don’t intend to spend all yr battery power on games (slow processor cannot handle cool games), then I definitely recommend this phone. Its size is no issue, I slide in my jean or suit pocket and I forget about it. Just make sure you download a soft ware that allows you to switch off open programs from the main screen (ie. Handyswitcher) and those 200mhz will do the job.

No, not a copy of the sams i320... the JAQ3 runs PocketPC (not SmartPhone)... has a touchscreen, is quad-band and has several other differences... although, you are right that it LOOKS similar.

• mm

can't wait to get useful user reviews from actual usage. so for those who have this phone, let us hear it!!!

where can i buy this phone? i really want it...it has everything, the scroll wheel, touch screen, wifi, bluetooth, qwerty, quadband...where can i buy it? thanks

Can anyone please confirm whether or not the JAQ3 does support 850 Mhz Network (Cingular/AT&T)? (The "identical" UBiQUiO 501 does not.) Has anyone seen "850Mhz" on the actual device, box etc.? Thanks!

• ali

it is copy of sams i320

why 200mhz processor s***

what about UMTS or HSDPA support?

• Anas

shame on imate to have such products in its list

• ZOBI

I'm also first to post here. Yeeeehaaaaaa!!!

• ZOBI

If it really runs windows mobile for pocketPC i'm willing to deal with the sluggish processor....