i-mate Pocket PC

i-mate Pocket PC

• daniel

Fox, 30 Dec 2012Hi,I'm looking for a battery & a charger for my I-mate ... moreWhere do i buy the battery of my imate pocket pc here in bahrain sir/madam

AnonD-60790, 27 Jun 2012My pocket PC does not process till the end when switching onMy pocket PC does not process till the end when switching on

• benjamin

I need software update for my imate

• Shawzie92

How do I set-up the internet settings on th NM8 Magician? Need help ASAP, please! Telstra based phone but its unlocked and i have a Optus SIM in it.

AnonD-104102, 22 Jan 2013please give me a service center detaili wand help

• fahimohamed85@gmail.

please give me a service center for sri lankam

please give me a service center detail

• mari

please give me a service center details

• Fox

dj xp, 04 Aug 2012hi i need to upgrade my i-mate pocket pc.Hi,I'm looking for a battery & a charger for my I-mate pocket PC, could you please direct me to an outlet of you guys, in Cape Town (SA)

• rehan

Anonymous, 16 Oct 2012 i have pokit pc in is no internet sittingsi have not internet setting about i mate pockit pc

i have pokit pc in is no internet sittings

• Raahim

I have i mate pocket pc but my batteri is not working anyone is have a spare batteri if so please tell me

i wish that they didn't close the company i have two imate phones but imagine if there is new models i suffering now to find a new charger & battery but i can say that imate its the best cellular phone ever created ......damn on iphone..

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2012Wher can i get a new LCD &BATTERY 4 my pocket pc(shozza... morei have them but am in uganda

• Sam

hi
my screen racked now I can use the phone. SOS
sam

Wher can i get a new LCD &BATTERY 4 my pocket pc(shozzah in Malawi )

• Priya

It is very beautiful looking with nice features.Very handy PC and roburst

• dj xp

hi
i need to upgrade my i-mate pocket pc.

truly a great phone

i have an imate ph 10b and am looking for a battery ans charger. i am in sa in Johannesburg anyone with them please???