i-mate SPL

i-mate SPL

sapis, 13 Mar 2017seems like only malaysia still have it.. haha i buy for onl... moreTq, lucky i read this, almost bought it.

• sapis

seems like only malaysia still have it.. haha i buy for only rm40.. just for call.. buy 7 unit n give to frends as give.. many function but slow (really slow)... so for call its ok.. for sms are rubbish..

• shafiq

Bluetooth cannot transfer and receive file
Usb not connect to pc due not have driver
Please help

This was the one of the early smartphones. Now "dumbphones" know the things and functions much better. :)

how can i update

• manas

Is there a way i can get d battery 2 buy mine is weak

• keith bison

im in Zimbabwe. the battery no longer work. i tried to get a new one but cannot find it please help i really love my phone

• wssilas

Please,I have I-mate SPL but I,ve misplace earphone n also I my battery is weak usb coble n if u help me to get them n even ur softwear.

• walazo

Please my i-mate SPL, i cannot connect into my Pc or cannot found i-mate phone so i am having a problem with network

farsana, 22 Apr 2011Actually i m using imate spl for past two years unfortunate... moreSame problem with me...

• wats

please help me guyz.i have this type of phone.the problem i em facing i cant here the caller unless i put it on louder speaker and my music are only playing on sounds setting,on media player it only shows that is playing but i can not hear any sound.i encountered this problem after perfoming hard resert

• albert

Hello i have problem i can add contact, write sms becouse i cant chcne numbers to letters how i can change

• Uma

Hi anyone ,

I need panel & battery of this mobile. im in India and my friend is coming from UK on May 20th . Please contact me if you have an old imate without using so that i can fix it with mine.

• farsana

Actually i m using imate spl for past two years unfortunately past two month network not getting..wat to do...but everytinf working in my mbile

• william

please how can i get the setting of this phone...
for the answer please u can kindly send it on my mail....{williamjack1440@yahoo.com}

• Debbie

Please can anyone advise how to change the Imate SPL from Arabic to English. I cannot read Arabic and therefore cannot change the settings. I need to go through systematically how to do this.

Thanks

• d

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2010I am using imate-spl model.In this its IMEI no is not regis... moreif u do master reset the imei no. will reappear

• stressed

how to download opera mini in i-mate spl?

can i download opera mini in i mate spl?