i-mate Ultimate 6150

i-mate Ultimate 6150

shubham, 06 May 2013my i-mate mobile phone is so nice!he gave me a lot fun on i... morethose good old days mate
no more thick but built phone from I-mate and htc I really miss those days

• md iqbal

language change in religion setup in change language and restart

• gaurav

I want to change language from Arabic to English plz help...

• Sanoj

murthy, 08 Dec 2014I want battery so how can I get Mobile is bad battery is not available in normal store.

• murthy

I want battery so how can I get

Hi! I restore my mobile phone ultimate 6150 after restarting there is something as name of "align screen" which i don't know what the process it wants? could u please tell how can i complete the restore process.

• noori

i need battery where from i buy pls tell me any body

• waqas

hi i want to change languange from korean to english in my imate 6150

• Sameem

How to set the luangae

• Nazeer

Qureshi, 12 Jun 2012You may try from BatteryUpgrade.com. Recently I purchased o... moreif you got pls infirm me i am also searching for that dear

• Nazeer

I want I-Mate 6150 Battery pls how can i get this one waiting for your reply

• P J ALBY

I want purchase Battery(3.7 v 1530 mAh)i-mate 6150.
Pls tell me price and plase

• shubham

my i-mate mobile phone is so nice!he gave me a lot fun on internet with fb,twitter,nimbuzz,youtube,google,chrome,etc. With 3G and Wi-Fi speed!i thought,it is a god's gift for me!:)

i want purchase bettry i-mate 6150-8150 plz tell me

• manu

emergency phone calls can be made this my problem what type in this box

• msk

how much maximum support memory card?

• rams

Dipin, 16 Jun 2012My imate is stucked what i do and can you please tell me i... moreemergency phone calls can be made this my problem what type in this box

• sahibzada

how is imate ultimate 6150 performance(especially its battery,accessories and spare parts)?

my i-mate mobile touch support

• Dipin

My imate is stucked what i do and can you please tell me is any service station in kerala