i-mobile 5230

i-mobile 5230

• Niki

parashos, 20 Dec 2010I have bought this phone in Bangkok at Central World Mall n... moreThis is purely an marketing Reply. I mean if you have found the mobile from some shop then it is impossible that u wont find its manual with it. Even if u purchased an used one then why didnt u ask it from the shop keeper? Any how thanks for publicity of your shop and/or ur product. electronic Manual hahahahaha

• parashos

I have bought this phone in Bangkok at Central World Mall near Siam Paragon Mall about 70 euros.
I am satisfied with mobiles application buyt I would like to inquiry if someone can help me where can I get electronic instruction manual and mobiles program.
My mail is mggon11@gmail.com
Thanks

• cawang

GSM Arena pls check again for the specs. it also has:
5MP camera
touchscreen
accelerometer
EDGE
torch light

*) disadvantages: poor speaker sound output, lack of navigation pad

• insolxx

,; i used i-m0bile handset..
i-m0bile have ag00d quality..
great cameras (same like n0kia and samsung..)
great music quality..
but it's worse in after sales service..
they are d0n't exist f0r their service center..
we'll get s0me difficult things, t0 get the acces0ries..
like battery's and 0therr..
(s0rry my eglish is bad.. ;(()

• Proudly South Africa

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2010Very Good looking but a have a problem with VGa Camera, so ... morethat is so true.. this phone looks like it has lots of potential.

• Abiy

Camera 5 MpiX Autofocus
EDGE connect
Tuchscreen lcd

• abiy

camera 5 Mpix, Autofocus, Lcd Tuchscreen

• KAS

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2010Very Good looking but a have a problem with VGa Camera, so ... moreI fully agree.. I was just telling my colleague the exact same thing..

Have a great day

Very Good looking but a have a problem with VGa Camera, so for me this phone is only about TV.

Gugu

• kyddvf

VGA camera doesn't suffice

• roxanne

i dnt know wat to say...luks ok else i,m cnfuzed////

• suresh.v

i think this is a china/koria handset...

• Joe

As I know has a good mp3 player,but not its java. How abot this one, maybe it's better