i-mobile TV 630

i-mobile TV 630

• vic

where can i buy imobile units here in the Philippines?

• dinar pulunggono

u can replace ur battery with nokia battery,,so never worry if u have bad battery with this fone..i change it with chinese fone battery...it also works hehehe

• dinar pulunggono

like this fone..
with price 30 dollars US ,i get god pictures,can install many java softwares in this fone, can watch tv everywhere eventhugh it doesnt have wifi or 3g..im just enjoyed...

what store in philippines can i buy this.. is this phone available cyberzone in sm megamall?

• jamz

is it really talk time up to 8 hours?

• Mark Salin

Now I can watch TV5 from this phone!

• Love Mobile Phones

Ikram, 10 Jan 2010this phone might be a great phone if they add flash xenon ,... moreYeah sure... you better buy a smarthphone LOL

• chaosbozack

Good for entertaiment handphone you can see tv when boring the system is simple not like windows 6.+ something hang the camera is quite good just the battery cover is hard to remove and sometimes when you slide in the battery cover there seems a gap at the joint....

Hi,this model have LED flash but gsmarena dosent mention about it,how 8 megapix no have flash??

• Ikram

this phone might be a great phone if they add flash xenon , wifi , use 16m colour tft @ amoled skrin , have social network such as myspace & facebook , have adope flash to browse internet , 3D games & can use IM .

• Christopher Goh Ming

Hey, after a week of purchasing i-mobile TV 630, I soon came across an advertisement by Blackperru that Fann Wong uses Blackperru. So I immediately bought it and attempted to ask for a refund on my i-mobile. But the customer chicken said that the phone had scratches and chili kang keng on it and it could not be exchangeable nor refundable.I was so shocked and demanded for a refund. The customer chicken cried in front of everyone! I was devastated that my husband had died! I prefer blackperru phone cos this phone has a picture of someone I don't even know!

• Spider-Man

astro boy
i-moblie TV 630
RoaR! A dinosaur!
Rules to commenting:
administrators and moderators of this site
Please no foul language
Be polite and use common sense
English only
Expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion are strictly prohibited
No commercial advertising
No SPAM. No pyramid schemes of any kind
No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand will get you banned
No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users will get you banned
Read before you post. Search before you post. There is a big chance that your question is already answered
No ALL CAPS, they are considered impolite
Unlocking discussions are not welcome

I find blackperru the best phone.

• ~~.::Jackson::.~~

Who are the people in the phone's wallpaper?
CAn we remove it?
is the I mobile really a TV? cause it says TV 630.
Can it Coneect to the internet?
is the internet free?
does it have bluetooth?
will it break if i dropped it?
Who is elizabeth?
Yours Truly,
~~~~.........::::::THE INCREDIBLES::::::.......~~~~

• yon

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2009hello my name is kleef i happy that i use this phone is go... moreyou can find in mobile9.com

hello my name is kleef i happy that i use
this phone is good but now dictionary in
my phone is error who can tell me how can
i get or downdload a new dictionary for free

mistaken, 16 Jul 2009first. shouldve had xenon flashhave u got the this phone for free by posting first comment

• mrliam

windows sucks ass, its a good job it doesn't have it!!

• mazen

very bad phone if u see the 1100 mah battery such it will shoot down in 1h watching tv probably and no windows 6.5

• mistaken

first. shouldve had xenon flash