Infinix Hot 10

Infinix Hot 10

• Jafferson mulinge

Moks, 24 Nov 2021Agood phoneInfinix is a very good phone

Battery 🔋 is very bad

Moks, 24 Nov 2021Agood phoneI hate the phone, it does not give out the best.both battery and camera

• Moks

Smokie, 21 Nov 2021Between tecon spark 7p and infinix hot 10,which is better?Agood phone

Smokie, 21 Nov 2021Between tecon spark 7p and infinix hot 10,which is better?Tecno spark 7p is better

• Smokie

Between tecon spark 7p and infinix hot 10,which is better?

Kingsley Emmanuel, 14 Nov 2021Since I bought my phone, infinix hot 10 I haven't seen... moreOn

• Splendidboy

Please i am asking if this infinix hot 10 pray ,if is water resistant or prove?..

Drek, 13 Nov 2021True but with camera,damnuse HedgeCam 2: Advanced Camera and use 'noise reduction' mode

• Kingsley Emmanuel

Since I bought my phone, infinix hot 10 I haven't seen any problem on this phone. I discovered a little problem on this phone is just the battery don't last well. But the phone is the best. I love the infinix hot 10.

• Drek

Yusufat, 07 Nov 2021I want to buy infinix hot 10,but do all specifications labe... moreTrue but with camera,damn

Between Infinix hot, Note ,S and smart. Which series above is the best for camera and what is the name of the Infinix phone. Help pls?

• Francis

My phone got lag after the Update.. what the stupid update lol my phone got lag

• Luqman

I have infinix hot 10 4 64. The phone is totally east of money camera is very bad. And youtuber say's the battery backup of this phone is good but they are layer. Actually I bought it for long life battery backup. But there have no long life of battery. And the camera is totally bad. Battery drain very fast.

• Yusufat

I want to buy infinix hot 10,but do all specifications labelled about the phone are true?

• Scorza

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2021How much is the price plsI bought mine three days ago #73,500

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2021Same issue here. Very low range.I want to buy infinix phon of 4gb, which model is good to buy. Am felix

• Emminto

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2021How much is the price plsI want to buy the hot 10 and i want to konw more about the phone pls can someone help me out

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2021Is infinix hot 10 camera good because everybody is saying t... moreFront cam is not good... back one is okay

• Nandhana

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2021The camera is good go and buy itIs infinix hot 10 is only for gaming?