Infinix Hot 10s

Infinix Hot 10s

• Sillah sesay

It works well for me battery 100 💯 storage 128 I have no complain about this phone it my first time of using infinix this one is superb

After trying to unlock device by fingerprint sensor it doesn't unlock phone. Instead it shows msg telling that device lock by admin.

• Abhishek

Battery backup is fast drainage please make a solution for this (model no)infinix x689

• foraf pijas

weak usb charging port. even exposing it to minimal moisture can damage it. touch sensitivity on side of the screen is not so responsive. but overall its good enough for its price.

• Shujin

Overall not bad. But the gyroscope in playing FPS is super delay. And it's annoying while playing.

• Syed Muhammad Abeer

Very bad experience
Software optimization:0
Performance:0
Overheating at normal usage
Customer support:0
I try to contact Infinix but they never reply
I post this review after 4 months

• Designer

just some redmi user, 21 Jan 2022I have no complaints about this device but the only thing I... moreMy phone is not connecting to 4g what's the solution

• guy

HBJ, 18 Feb 2022Infinix hot 10s or tecno camon 17, which is better?Both just the same I guess, but Hot10s have more bigger display and battery, while the Camon 17 just have higher megapixel selfie camera.

• Supa hot 10s

I ain't lying , this phone is for the price of its quality honesty , I been using this phone for 3 months so Speedy so fast gaming lol

Hot 10s user, 03 Jan 2022Battery is superb When you wake up, nothing todo, then y... moreWhile mine, playing mlbb in hard core way whith this device without any second protection is badass. No amount of serious dmage but atleast scratches. Just sharin'.

• Jhonn

Been using this device for almost 3 months now. And so far so moderately good. Thumbs up.

Infinix hot 10s or tecno camon 17, which is better?

Gkgm, 12 Jan 2022Guys is this available even if it's 2022?anyone can buy this phone from me at lahore Pakistan only in 23kpkr

• just some redmi user

I have no complaints about this device but the only thing I hate is the lock sound, it sounds so cheap 🤣🤣🤣 but overall everything worked fine

• Md. Ahsan Ullah

New user, 06 Jan 2022Is this phone support 5G network?No.its only support 2g,3g and 4g

• Gkgm

Guys is this available even if it's 2022?

• New user

Is this phone support 5G network?

• Hot 10s user

Battery is superb

When you wake up, nothing todo, then you open youtube + browse social media + light gaming + open 9gag, the battery can last for a day till you sleep again

HD+ resolution is not draw back for me, it give more FPS in PUBG & longer battery life

The problem for me is, screen is not protected by gorilla glass or something durable

• ...