Infinix Hot 11 Play

Infinix Hot 11 Play

• Jin
  • 04 Feb 2023

I buy this phone model last year .. and good to say it still working till now, all the specs is working properly, the battery life long last for 24 hour still using online and with good network connection.. the only problem is the otg is not supported.

• Jin

• G
      • Gin
      • 04 Feb 2023

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2022Really disappointed, I don't know how my Hot 11 play b... moreTry to buy original charger

• Jjjjjjjjj
        • t7B
        • 27 Jan 2023

the chef, 21 Apr 2022why do i feel like wanting my old phone back.😭 i had an opp... moreYou really Compare oppo to this phone

• O
          • Olly Lovey
          • XBA
          • 26 Jan 2023

Mine is still working as smooth as fuck after 7 months. How your phone is depends on how you maintain it. And sometimes your phone seems keeps hanging because of particles blocking your commands from your screen .

• S
            • Sallah
            • X5u
            • 15 Jan 2023

I recommend everyone to buy this phone it is very good

• E
              • Ed
              • I@H
              • 05 Jan 2023

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2022Exactly my phone dont charge at all i have to wait an hour ... moreThe phone is working properly working with me

• s
                • srk
                • f{0
                • 05 Jan 2023

dont buy infinix all mobile set coz mobile to slow and hangging to charging slow all problem have this phone so pls some one do police case who made infinxi

• T
                  • Trisco7
                  • Nug
                  • 26 Dec 2022

Hadassah, 14 Dec 2022Whose camera is better, the infinix Hot 11 play or Hot 10THot 10t camera is better

• XVD
                    • 25 Dec 2022

Bates, 04 Nov 2022I no like that phone. because it has a poor NetworkExactly my phone dont charge at all i have to wait an hour for 3 percent 3 FUCKING PERCENT i regret buying
                    This piece of shit my hard work paid off for nothing

• O
                      • Osaze
                      • fsV
                      • 19 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2022Keeps on disconnecting from wifi connection and games lag t... moreReally my games don't lag at all, the phones run game smoothly. Try switching on optimization for any game you download in game zone. It really helps l, I've been playing free fire and they have been no lags at all

• Hadassah
                        • fsV
                        • 14 Dec 2022

Opeyemi , 06 Oct 2022I don't really know the difference between hot 10T, an... moreWhose camera is better, the infinix Hot 11 play or Hot 10T

• y6V
                          • 12 Dec 2022

Keeps on disconnecting from wifi connection and games lag too much. Really not recommendable.

• fuf
                            • 27 Nov 2022

Shoaib , 04 Sep 2022Agree the sound decreases with time. Main issue Yes about the sound. Without headphones I can hardly hear people talking to me on the other side!!!

• XSk
                              • 19 Nov 2022

For the most part, it handles your everyday uses pretty well. The battery life is above average. Speakers aren't special but the position doesn't cover up when holding it during games. It doesn't love up to the gaming expectation though - light to moderate and never heaavy or the lags are going to annoy you. The bloatwares are horrible and the built in cleaners and boosters do more harm than good. The constant app notifications pester you, too. 3 out of 5 stars at best.

• X}e
                                • 16 Nov 2022

you and to add otg function

• c
                                  • chiyo
                                  • KgW
                                  • 12 Nov 2022

NEVER FUCKING BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT! I had a lot of problems about this phone. first it restarts even though I didn't choose to do so. now, it just turns itself off and pressing the power button doesn't do the trick. if you want to have a nice phone, go buy yourself that slightly pricey but we've all been hearing for the past years. I hate this phone.

P.S: I took good care of it. I even bought a thick case just so it's well protected. seems like this Infinix company just want to profit off their models but never want it to last.

• mFd
                                    • 05 Nov 2022

Bates, 04 Nov 2022I no like that phone. because it has a poor NetworkYh they are all talking shit this is actually a very very nice phone trust me one this one

• B
                                      • Bates
                                      • xjH
                                      • 04 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2022Really disappointed, I don't know how my Hot 11 play b... moreI no like that phone.
                                      because it has a poor Network

• y6V
                                        • 21 Oct 2022

Really disappointed, I don't know how my Hot 11 play became like this. I almost buy a charger everyweek and it doesn't last for more than month. What's wrong with this. Where I should buy charger?????