Infinix Hot 5

• Sinner s5

J3Empire, 03 Aug 2020Change the screen thenMy auto rotation is not working why

• madm ugo

service installation INF is invalid. I cant sync my phone with my PG

How to upgrade the phone storage without root

• J3Empire

Fachin, 08 Jul 2020My infinix is not responding to my touch for the past week ... moreChange the screen then

• Solo

Man alone , 29 Jun 2020My Infinix hot 5 front camera is not functioning. Please an... moreFront camera is not functioning

• Fachin

My infinix is not responding to my touch for the past week only the fingerprint, volumeand power button that is responding

• Xuccess

Bin Mukhtar , 30 Jun 2020The phone network should be upgraded from 3G to 4G I guess ... moreIt network should be upgraded to 4g

• Robert wanjala

Bin Mukhtar , 30 Jun 2020The phone network should be upgraded from 3G to 4G I guess ... moreVery fine comera,very fast 2 internet

• Flecks

Man alone , 29 Jun 2020My Infinix hot 5 front camera is not functioning. Please an... moreHow can one switch to forth camera

• Bin Mukhtar

The phone network should be upgraded from 3G to 4G I guess it will be good enough because it has no problem on any side apart from the one I made mention.

• Man alone

My Infinix hot 5 front camera is not functioning. Please any assistance???

• Wireless Lord

Baggie, 20 Jun 2020I reset my phone infinix x559C and it required my previous ... moreThis phone worth to be bought.

• baggie

can I get infinix smart one battery

• Baggie

I reset my phone infinix x559C and it required my previous goggle account i tap it but still what will do?

• Mhizta bullet

Is a very good phone I so much love it

• Labour

Anonymous, 30 May 2020Please how can I reset my infinix hot5 camera. The camera ... moreIs infinix hot5 portret

• Bobo

Anonymous, 30 May 2020Please how can I reset my infinix hot5 camera. The camera ... moreIs a good phone indid

Please how can I reset my infinix hot5 camera.
The camera goes off and becomes inactive after every 30 seconds when I am recording?

• Gabtech

I rate the phone is supabb, the performance is OK.