Infinix Hot 7 Pro

Infinix Hot 7 Pro

• Love it - the feel

I used hot 4, now I have hot 7. I liked hot 4 and just the feel of hot 7 is superb and I know I will love it.

• Viral

U guys are all haters hot 7 pro is a real nice phone

• Indian

I bought before few days but from starting I getting automatically switch off 12 to 15 times per day
And also all apps getting stopped message regularly
I bought this mobile by my hard work saving but because of this problem I worried about my new one
Friends teasing and many problem
No customer Care reply after mail
Please any one give solution to fix this....😥😭😭

Wajid, 19 Aug 2019What is a prisenice phone

• Wajid

Zesti, 17 Aug 2019Bought this set after my Lenovo Vibe P1 got damaged....Went to b... moreWhat is a prise

• Mohammed

I like the phone

Bought this set after my Lenovo Vibe P1 got damaged....Went to buy Oppo but found Infinx Hot 7 pro...Excellent specs and prices is just awesome...4GB+64GB WOW....Cameras excellent...look and feel great...Will recon..

• Davegentle

I bought one last week and the phone is simply superb. The Camera, the battery and the graphics is wow.

• Eloges

mujju, 01 Jul 2019color variants are not as seen in pictures, I had ordered mocha ... moreit's good

• slim daddy

does this phone have cast screen feature

Akoooo, 02 Aug 2019pls, i need the amount of 3gb ram and 2gb ram of hot 7proBought d 2GB ram version 39k

DBY, 07 Aug 2019Nice phone with good front and rear camera but battery drains ea... moreIt is 4000 man mine works fine

• Kingspio

A great phone for any lad be it a hard user or otherwise is a great bought mine 3wks ago

DBY, 07 Aug 2019Nice phone with good front and rear camera but battery drains ea... moreMy own ba3 last very well

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2019Infinix s4 support4g LTE but my glo Sim does not i called custom... moreGlo 4G now works on band 3,so it supports glo 4g

• Ikorochiori

• DBY

Nice phone with good front and rear camera but battery drains easily. Doubt if the capacity of the battery is up to the annonced 4000mAH...

• usman3452584384

Otafrigya , 03 Aug 2019I love to ues infinix but I make confused, infinix smart 3 or ho... morehot 7 pro is Best....infinix best phone yet.. 4gb ram 64gb variant here in Pak

• Otafrigya

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2019I have issues with downloading apps from play store and and the ... moreI love to ues infinix but I make confused, infinix smart 3 or hot 7 pro which one is the best.

• Akoooo