Infinix Hot 7 Pro

Infinix Hot 7 Pro

• Aeroblast

Has anyone been able to update the hot 7 pro? How was it? Still great or greater?

• Nay

Kekiya, 18 Nov 2019OkPlease do not..have been using the phone for 3 months now and the problem are most
Overheating
Calls cannot be picked if doing another activity on your screen.
Notification bar for messages, whatsapp etc is non existent if you do not want your message popping on the screen.
Keeps hanging and loose track...those are but a few

• Kekiya

Spltz, 28 Apr 2019wow this phone is great i think i'll go for it!Ok

• Kay

Pls i need a user of the Hot 7 pro to rate it's performance, frnt n back camera n battery for me?

• ERIC

Shamy, 03 Nov 2019Yeah Man it works well than infinix hot 6 so I prefer this than ... moreYou mean a heavy use or an average use.

• Shamy

Ikorochiori, 07 Aug 2019Pro is very okay Yeah Man it works well than infinix hot 6 so I prefer this than my old one becoz it has nice camera's the rear ones wow ,What a nice phone this is and it has a nice battery for (4000) for like 4 days use without charging it .Its nice people buy this brand new phone 4 real.

Does it have inbuilt battery
Whats the price in Kenya

• Ahsan Ali

Kizzo, 15 Oct 2019I realy love the phone but hw much for the 4gb ram19500RS

• Tony

James King, 23 Jul 2019Please can anyone analysis this ( Internal 32/64 GB, 2/3/6 GB RA... moreMeaning there is 2gb ram, 3gb ram, 6gb ram, so also there is 32gb rom, 64gb rom
3types u can find in the market

• Asone

Chidiebere Prosper, 30 Sep 2019In Nigeria How much pls

• Dil_e_nadan

17k in Pakistan.

Candilicious, 20 Sep 2019In which country is this phone I really want to buy it In Nigeria

Candilicious, 20 Sep 2019In which country is this phone I really want to buy it India

• Candilicious

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019Yes it support fast chargingIn which country is this phone I really want to buy it

Temmy, 17 Sep 2019Please does Infinix Hot 7 pro support dast charging? Yes it support fast charging

• Satya

slim daddy, 11 Aug 2019does this phone have cast screen featureYes

• Temmy

Please does Infinix Hot 7 pro support dast charging?

Emperor, 14 Sep 2019My hot7pro is consume my data a lotWell, you should simply restrict background data..for most of the apps i.e Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp among others. Have a beautiful Monday.

• Rakewh