Infinix Hot 9

I lives in Ethiopia

• Gudwyn

4 cameras but still yet 16MEga Pixels
How???
Nothing is good these days

• Phronesis

Pls am hot 9 , the camera is so bad. Like it is a 16 megapixel for the rear camera and 8 for front. Oh my God is not good. Pls help me, have I purchased a fake phone? I want to return it to the seller.

• Pathan

Frustrated customer, 06 Sep 2020The camera and flash lights are great so far... But as good... moreI also have Hot 9, with 4GB...
I have ni idea how to get off....LED flash lights...on whatsapp calls

• Max

bdiwksnd, 12 Sep 2020i hate it's front camera heheIs it all that bad?

My front camera is not working

• bdiwksnd

i hate it's front camera hehe

• Zola man

Please how much is Infinix Hot 9 3Gb ram and 32 GB

ali shah, 10 Sep 2020all smartphone got that option Okay. Just wanted to be sure because Tecno previously removed fonts in some of their phones.

• ali shah

Max, 10 Sep 2020Please are there options to change fonts. I really need ans... moreall smartphone got that option

• Max

Please are there options to change fonts. I really need answer before I get the phone. If there's not, please recommend phones with fonts option.

Hot 9 not able to go through XOS after turning on, it's less than 3 months old. What can be the problem with my infinix phone and what can I do next

• ainee

china, 07 Sep 2020Are you sure? Infinix hot9 has good camera quality.yes Camera quality is excellent

is it the different storage with different prices or de r the same price

• china

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2020I really don't understand why a phone like infinix hot... moreAre you sure? Infinix hot9 has good camera quality.

• Aliyu

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2020I really don't understand why a phone like infinix hot... moreI love the phone but I'm disappointed in it's camera it's so bad

Pls which model of infinix hot 9 support otg? 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, or 128GB 4GB RAM? Lost my phone and looking forward to buy another one.

I really don't understand why a phone like infinix hot 9 has got an extremely very bad camera, I just really regret getting the phone....the camera is just nothing to write home about, even infinix smart camera is so much far better than infinix 9..... I'm pained­čśó..looking forward to go swap the phone.

• Frustrated customer

The camera and flash lights are great so far... But as good as it is ,What kind of a smartphone is it this that doesn't have missed call and message alert notifications. Some phones like my previous one ,it had an LED light that would flash continuous to show they is either a message or a missed call. And also it doesn't have a trash bin to recycle deleted pictures or videos. Can you do something and upgrade your software ,I'm so pissed I wasted my money