Infinix Hot 9 Play

Infinix Hot 9 Play

• peetah

This particular infinix will just be murmuring...the speakers are just decorations

• Alamzeb

Chris, 18 May 2021Pls can you add OTG in this software to me it's a big ... morePlz add otg option۔ I can't connect my phone to key board and mouse۔

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2021The phone is not loudi swear the phone is not loud

• duar jebluk

shouldn't infinix hot 9 play come with android 10 go edition, not android 9? :/ I read it on the official infinix site

• borji

poor smartphone for game🤣 yeah Helio A22 Quadcore. over all, good performance for simple used like media social & streaming, decents rear camera in a good lighting but poor quality in low light!

Usb on the go fake news, I' m dissatisfied about this! I hope you can fix this on your next sys. update!

• Baroski

Fly boy, 07 Oct 2021My phone always hang and the battery drain so fastMay be you did not buy original

How can I recover deleted photos from this phone if there is no Google backup?

• Fly boy

My phone always hang and the battery drain so fast

• Darban ali Shah

• Darban ali Shah

Logonaut on Mdundo, 07 Sep 2021A feature that allows one to move files from flash drive to... moreYes

Chike, 25 Jul 2021what is otpA feature that allows one to move files from flash drive to phone seamlessly

uwu, 03 Aug 2021Why this phone has no Otg ://I was disappointed too🥺

It's impossible

• Dave

This is a real definition of a smart phone,it's display alone is like looking at heaven...

• Marj

Could someone have encountered this from infinix hot play 9? It says " your device is corrupt.It can't be trusted and it may not work properly." What we need to do with this? Thank you.

This mobile is good but it doesn't support OTG. Is there anyway to connect OTG in Infinix hot 9 play?

• Zoel

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2021I have fixed the screen twice and presently planning to cha... moreThere is the price there is the quality

It has charging problem. I have brought it 10 months ago. I have Changed almost 3 chargers now this mobile takes 1hour for 5% charge its too much.
Try to do something better Inifinix

• M

Ali, 29 May 2021Sir i want to if panel of mobile is changed. after changing... moreSame here,after changing panel it became useless for listening calls and recording any sounds 🥺