Infinix Hot 9 Play

Infinix Hot 9 Play

I bought this phone online and today it finally arrived but when I about to set-up the phone. It have WiFi connection problem! It won't connect to WiFi. Anyone know how to fix it? please tell me.😢

Just bought Infinix Hot 9 play but it have Wi-fi problem, how to fix it? It won't connect!

• Naksi

Follow-up: The variant 4/64 I got is Android 10 OS. Also updated the some hotfixes (google security....) over data connection - I did not notice any performance enhancements.. No performance degredation also.

• Naksi

Follow-up: I haven't tried bike mode yet. 12 hours data connection for standby to messenger and viber consumes 50% battery (depends on use) .

• Naksi

I did acquire it last here in Philippines the 4 GB RAM 64 GB ROM variant - performance was awesome for a budget phone - dual band wireless AC, 2 sims (Suncellular) and TM (Touchmobile) have 4G signal (not LTE since LTE is a transition between 3G and 4G. True 4G faster than LTE). Double data connection is not capable only one sim can connect to data (for now I only need to connect to 1 data subcription quite expensive if I acquire for both sims to buy prepaid data... hehe :D ) Fingerprint sensor is fine (similar to oppo A5s). dual rear camera can Recognize the long Meralco MRN barcode. I have no need of USB OTG so its fine it its not capable. I love data saver, battery saver, gaming, eye protection, parental, anti-gaming addiction functions and the side menu that offers screen lock. I purchased tempered glass and will remove the free screen protector film today (after 1 week) .... Normal phone use (messenger, viber, wifi) without gaming the 6000 maH Battery even without the battery saver lasted for more than 2 days .

• erk

This phone does not support OTG, which is one of the basic features of any mobile phones today .

naveed, 09 Sep 2020go to settings and on OTG optionI cant find it

• tonorock

i love this phone,becouse the battery and model

• Mary

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2020This is a extremely helpful review. Thanks a lot! It se... moreThanks

• Anom

is this good for gaming

• shuja

Bought this device recently few things to note (1)Worst fingerprint sensor performance (worst ever) (2)No notification LED otherwise it would have been the best device in this price range. Battery time is superb screen is better overall v.good experience except the 2 points mentioned above.

• Isaac Teez

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2020Cn i buy infinix hot 9 play if i wan to downland d netnajia... moreIt works on all social media video calling and texting

• Cage

Is a hot 9 play water pruf

Cn i buy infinix hot 9 play if i wan to downland d netnajia nd is it working for call nd video in whatsapp

• Eric

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2020Infinix hot 9 play otg sport.How to activate otg in infinex hot 9 play so that I can use in my studying

alif, 19 Sep 2020should i buy this phone for watching movies (in 360p/480p)?... moreBest for watching movies

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2020Otg not sported in infinix hot 9 playI really don't know what on the specs says OTG but option is not showing up on the settings...

• alif

should i buy this phone for watching movies (in 360p/480p)?Is it good for watching movies?or i should buy realme c11?

kamram, 10 Sep 2020otg sportedOtg not sported in infinix hot 9 play

• Josh

Samantha, 07 Sep 2020I want to buy this phone pls somebody should tell me the tr... moreTo be Frank the phone is very good is what am actually using,trust me when you buy the hot 9 play you won't get disappointed. The battery is supperb (6000mh) the speed ,OMG this phone is dope broda