Infinix Note 10 Pro

Infinix Note 10 Pro

• Amir

Does anyone know why Face Unlock automatically gets disabled?

• Chaze

fajarmf94, 29 Nov 2021Have you try change your tempered glass? Im not using any screen protect since i got my phone.. i think this s trex (japan tech prod) something not gorillla glasss.. i watch dura test on youtube it s par with cgg 5 so i know this s not ez to scratch my phone b4 s poco x3 nfc cgg 5 and i never used screen protect for 6months too and now my x3 got deadboot coz of update and screen still no scratch

Kerian, 27 Nov 2021There is a white invisible dots on the screen I don't ... moreHave you try change your tempered glass?

Does it support web line?

Abbas, 19 Nov 2021Best phone, If you are still confused, go to YouTube and wa... moreYea very true. So far so good, Battery only drops 9 percent every one hour of 3d gaming.

Only downside for me right now when playing game is the sticky screen. When playing, it is sticky and not smooth to play. Makes one not enjoy the game.

Aside that, I love this phone, worth the money thus far.

• Kerian

There is a white invisible dots on the screen I don't know if it's just me or someone else has noticed it on the note 10

Igor, 27 Oct 2021Hi all, I would like to know the opinion from those who ac... moreThe phone cameras are good at well lit areas and daytime use, though the brightness is too much for some. One thing that needs update it the stock camera app that doesn't have exposure lock option on either rear and front camera when shooting videos (no matter how you press and hold the screen. )
Touch delay is annoying in playing game like codm. Its happening all the time regardless if you set it hto lowest graphics and lowest frame rate on codm.
You cannot add photos on your contacts should you want to personalized it.

Please the 'Thunder Back' function is not working again on my Infinix 10 note pro.
What could be the problem please?

• Abbas

McDarling, 19 Nov 2021Is anyone playing 3d games with this phone? Please what is... moreBest phone, If you are still confused, go to YouTube and watch its comparison with other phones

Is anyone playing 3d games with this phone?
Please what is the battery drain level after one hour of gaming?

• LuckyMe

Is infinix hot 10 pro is compatible in wireless charger?? And what's the best brand of wireless charger??

• yunna

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2021How many FPS does it supports on PUBG? phone is good on its price.. nothing expect more on it.. it's good on its original way of build

I bought this phone on Indonesia and it didn't give earphone. Also the packing inside the box is completely different compare with same device that sell to other country.

Kinda weird why they are doing that

all new products of infinix

bigger than 168mm

it look like they just making them for ppl that looking for TABLET size
for hands of ppl that working in mine

u cant even find lower than 157mm phone in this name

Sean, 05 Nov 2021Does your phone also heats up while charging even you don&#... moreis this your first time having phone with fast charging?
in fact, every phone with fast charging always make the phone warm during the charging

• Sean

Does your phone also heats up while charging even you don't use it?

• Juan Dela Cruz

I bought my phone last September and after a week of using it, it started to make "knocking/ticking" sound whenever I use apps with audio output. Unfortunately, in the Philippines you are only given 7 days for replacement which really sucks and so I brought it to be picked up for service repair and is free since it is covered with 1 year warranty and after 30+ long days, with me doing all the follow-up and check the status update instead of the customer service to do it for me and when I received my phone back it still have the frickin' same issue, worst customer service and service repair ever.
Hopefully, you don't experience the same in your region/country.
It's better save up more buy better and trusted brands.

I just this phone yesterday and the battery is super draining. Draining 1 percent every five minutes. And I was not browsing.

When I was checking the camera, it drained 3 percent under 10 mins.

I had read good reviews about the phone battery before deciding to buy it.

But now I am very disappointed!

• Igor

Got mine two days ago. It's a phone fully produced in Brazil, a partnership between Transsion and Positivo Tecnologia, with supervision by Transsion.

It's way different from international versions, with few bloatwares and almost all of them can be uninstalled. Brazilian version with 128GB storage has NFC, but 256GB storage hasn't, unfortunately.

Smooth, fast, good battery endurance and precise with a great screen. Perfect for anyone looking for a powerful phone that does everything with no hiccups. All guarantees and accessories included, like phones, glass protection, 33W charger, USB-C cable and silicon case.

Had no time to test the cameras in details, but they have an expected quality for the price of the phone and really interesting configs and settings. Tons of different functions, videos in 4k/30fps on both main and selfie cameras, 1080/30/60fps on the main camera, night mode, AI camera, B/W, and many other features that has appeal with people that heavily uses Instagram or TikTok.

Minor language mistakes (Brazilian Portuguese) that doesn't affect the usability.

I'm pretty satisfied with it so far.

(If possible, someone please edit the phone specs with the additional info I'm providing)

• Jomsss

Pol, 31 Oct 2021Does it have regular software updates? Yes .. I already updated mine